Chapter 15 ☆

||Isabella||
I honestly don't know why was I so scared to meet his parents. They were so kind and heart warming. Lovely people they are.

It was as though we were all a family. It was one of the highlights of my entire day actually. After we met his parents I asked Neymar to drop me home as i felt tired. I reached home, took a shower, changed into sweats and relaxed for a bit. As I was relaxing, my brain decided to be a bitch and rewind my conversation with Neymar in the car earlier. Maybe its a good thing that he found someone else. Maybe we're not meant to be.

Without realizing, I started drifting off to sleep. Sleep was all I needed right now.

*4 hours later*
"What in the name of heavens is that MOM TURN OFF THE TV" I screamed in my sleep. I then realized I had no mother and I was in Brazil living in Neymar's house. I woke up with a blurry vision and checked where the sound was coming from. It was my phone. It was buzzing and buzzing and buzzing. All tweets and instagram notifications. What the damn hell?

I went on Twitter and saw what all this buzzing was all about. I then saw "Neymar and his mystery girl seen out again in Brazil" I started shaking my head. So badly. I ignored all the tweets and instagram notifications for a while and saw that I had ten missed calls and five text messages. All from Neymar. What?

"Hey"
"Wanna go for ice cream?
"Are you okay?"
"Pick up the phone"
"I'm coming home" he sent five minutes ago. Great. Now he's gonna think I'm dead or something.

I heard the door burst out open so loudly. Great hulk is here.

"BELLA!! BELLA!! BELLA!! BEL- oh hey" he said as he came into my room. I was sitting on the bed upright with both hands on my head as I was having a headache right after waking up.

"Neymar. I'm not dead. I'm alive. I WAS BEING HUMAN AND SLEEPING YOU BANANA" I said as I threw a pillow to him. I rubbed my eyes and snugged into bed again.

"Oh I'm sorry. I was worried. I thought y'know something happened" he said as he hopped on my bed.

"I didn't invite you on my bed" I said. Okay I was being mean.

"I bought this bed babe" he said smirking. Wait? Did he just call me babe? HOLD UP!! HE JUST CALLED ME BABE!!

"I'll make you coffee" he said skipping out of the room and into the kitchen. Sometimes i wonder if he's really the Neymar Jr people talk about.

I continued snuggling in and sleeping in. I really didn't want to get up. I was still sleepy and didn't want to continue the day. At all.

"Here you go" he said as he sat beside me on the bed and put the coffee near my table.

"Still sleepy?" He asked touching my hands slowly.

"Yeah. I wanna sleep all day if I could" I said still eyes shut and snugged in.

"Can i join you? I'm tired too" he said.
"Neymar. You have a room that is like opposite mine. Go there" I whined.

"Too late" he said as he snugged in beside me.

But wait. He called me babe and is now snuggling in beside me. He likes a different girl. Maybe he's doing this because we're best friends. I hope the girl he likes has everything he needs. Eventually if they work out, a wedding will come.

I'll probably stay and watch the wedding with a glass of champagne and feelings in my heart. Life sucks right now.