Chapter 18 ☆

||Isabella||
I've got to stop thinking about Neymar. I've been thinking about him for a whole week I've been here and guess what? I'm falling for him so damn hard. I've got to stop dammit. It's so sad. I have to live my life and find someone that will like me. I wonder if Neymar likes me? Okay he doesn't.

"Hey Bella, just wanted to inform you I actually have an important meeting in an hour. Can you be alone for a couple of hours? Until it finishes?" He said. Meeting? With who? Where? How?

"Yeah it's fine. I'll stay. Don't worry" I said.

"Thanks. Call me if you need anything" he said.

"Yeah" I said. I wonder where is he going. He must have some important high-profile meeting or meet the girl he likes. Which precisely I think it's option B. See?? Ive got to stop thinking about that guy oh my god.

I sat at home all day and didn't feel bored at all. Okay maybe I did but you know it's not that boring. I watched Netflix and called Maddie, watched Netflix again and ate food. It was fun. The house was all to myself. It was great. A thought did come on where Neymar was but he's an adult and he knows what he's doing.

*few hours later*
I was worried for Neymar. He's been missing for long. A meeting that long? I tried calling his cellphone but no luck. It straight went to voicemail. The fear in me kept on growing and growing. I should've insisted to follow him.

I suddenly got a call from a stranger.

"Hello?" I said.

But there was no answer.

"Helloooo?" I emphasized my phrase because I was getting annoyed.

Suddenly, I heard someone shouting for help desperately. What?

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked impatiently.

"Hey there Bella cupcake" the voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Someone you might know from your past" the caller continued.

Was it him? The way he called me... was it really him?

"What do you want?" I asked screaming.

"To ruin your life" he said.

"What are you saying?" I asked confused.

"Dont be so confused. You and I both know why" the caller said. It's definitely him.

"BELLA HELP" I heard someone screaming from the line. It sounded like Neymar. Oh my god he kidnapped Neymar. The tension started rising in me. I've got to save Neymar.

"Put the phone down b*tch. I'm coming for you" I said in a stern voice. My experience will definitely help me in situations like these.

"You don't even know where am I" the caller said.

"I've got experience" I said.

I quickly opened my laptop and connected my phone to it and started tracing from where the call was coming from. It was in between some abandoned place. Yeah only he likes abandoned places like these. It suits him.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and changed into some nicer clothes, got into the car and went to the place.

A war between one is a war between all.