Chapter 6☆

||Isabella||
I walked out of the elevator and all of a sudden three guys with huge ass muscles just pushed me to the side and was escorting someone. What the damn hell. I'm going for my job and you just come and push me because some Famous Amos cookie is walking? Great. Just great.

I just shrug it of and continue walking to my office. Once I reach the room, I went to Mr Pablo's room. He asked me to meet him.

"Morning Mr Pablo" I greeted as I knocked the door and slowly walked inside.

"Ahhh yes Isabella! Today is your first day here and you've got to interview one of the world's famous footballer. Neymar Jr. How does that sound?" He said smiling.

"Sounds great and scary. It's my first time and it's Sports Journal!! One of the best shows in the industry. What if I flop it?" I said nervously.

"Flop? I don't think so. I've been watching you and you are great on tv. You're a natural. They'll give you a script of the questions you're gonna have to ask so don't worry." He said smiling again. I nodded and smiled and walked out of his room. I chanted my prayer again and hope this all will go well. Who is this Neymar guy anyway? Meh. I still have 1 hour left. A coffee wouldn't kill the vibe. I went to the cafeteria and brought myself a coffee.

I was walking back and my coffee spilled all over me. The hot liquid was dripping on my attire and I tried to control the pain. My face turned red. Who the hell?

"Sorry" the person said and walked away. He was on his phone. Too busy to care. Wow no. Who the hell does the think he is? Leonardo DiCaprio?

"Excuse me sir. You pushed my hand and this boiling hot liquid just stained my clothes and my muscles are already burnt and you just say sorry without even caring?" I asked angrily.

"What?" He said as he turned around.
"Oh yeah. Well I'm sorry. I didn't mean to really. I was talking to my manager. He's currently killing me right now because I went to the club last night and stayed till 5 am" he said. He was tall and wearing a snapback, fully dressed in Nike and eyebags were bad.

I calmed myself down and said to myself. Forgive. Help.

"Uh I'm sorry. I didn't know what you were going through and didn't know you had a bad hangover. I thought you lacked of sleep" I said with a small smile.

"Nah it's fine. I mean I'm hungover and my head hurts. Like hell. But I guess my view is making me better" he said. What?

"I'm Isabella. Isabella Smith" I said while giving my hand for a shake. Yknow. Shaking hands.

"Jr. Neymar Jr" he said while shaking my hand. He gripped my hand so tightly. Wait. What did he say?

"Wait what?" I said.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Are you the Neymar Jr that is gonna get interviewed in another 45 minutes?" I asked. Curiously.

"Yeah why?" He asked.

"Oh uh.. well.. I'm your interviewer" I said stammering. He's eyes became bigger.
"I'm new here. I got transferred and I came yesterday" I said to make things clear.

"Cool. I poured coffee on my interviewer. How nice. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to" he said with pleading eyes.

"It's okay. I'll just wipe it out. But I might have something for your hangover and eyebags" I said while putting my hand on my chin.

I gave him Advil and put my cucumber eyebag curer under his eyes. I purchased this before coming here for the eyebags. He looks funny tho.