Chapter 11☆

||Isabella||
Despite all the bruises and butt cracks(like legitimate butt-cracking) I got when I played football with Neymar, I still went to work today. Proud moment (sarcasm)

Bruises and butt cracks you may ask?

Well you see I don't know how to actually play football. Neymar is like a God in football compared to me. He started kicking so hard that it bruised my body and he did a fly kick in which my head got a huge bruise. The amount of times I fell down already gave me butt cracks.

It started bruising after I came home so I suggest not to tell him. He'll go buy the whole clinic for God's sake he's too kind.

But I enjoyed the stadium. It was one of those huge one's that has its own quote on the seats, colours of their choice and many more exciting stuff. It was a unique and exciting experience. Except for the "playing football with NJR" part. Yes. He said that we should call it that every time we play football.

Work is work. I've been interviewing many footballers lately, and also got the chance to interview Lionel Messi. It was a magical moment I swear I couldn't control my excitement. He was the most humble and caring person I've ever seen. Just like Neymar.

I recently just bought a new apartment in the city. It was just a few minutes away from my office. It was one of those what they call it here "The Luxury Lane" apartment. It s huge. Very huge. It was actually an already fully furnished apartment so I basically didn't have to buy anything. Except for some things.

I sat down with a mug of warm tea and some biscuits in front of the tv just to relax in my comfy pj's that Maddie bought for me. I got a text from guess who it was? Neymar. Wow.

"Could you help me with taking care of someone? He's super fun. I have to go for a team dinner and the babysitter is out of town. Sorry if I'm bothering you" he said in the text. Who am I supposed to take care of? Great now I'm a babysitter. I've never been good with children. God bless me today please.

"Okay. No problem" I replied back. The curiosity of who I was gonna take care of was killing me. A few second after I sent okay I got a knock on my door. I got up and went to get it.

"You sent me a text a minute ago and you're already here?" I said in confusion.

"Actually I was already here about an hour ago I just didn't know how to ask you if you could babysit my son" he said.

"You have great ways of telling me Neymar" I said. I then realized he said son.

"Wait, what a son? You mean to say you're a father already?" I asked.

"Yes. I am a father. He's my son" he said smiling a bit.

"But you're not married" I said.

"Okay you know what it's fine I you don't wanna babysit him I'm not forcing you" he said annoyed. Okay I should keep my questions for Google.

"No no wait. Okay I'm sorry. I'll take care of your son. What's his name?" I said pinching his son's cheek lightly.

"He's Davi. Davi Lucca. Son of the Neymar Jr" he said flaunting his hair. Again.

"Okay I asked what's his name. Not who's his father" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Okay I go to go. Catch you later. Be good Davi. Thanks Bella" he said as he turned around and walked away.

Davi was shy and scared at first but after we got to know eachother he was so cute. He started running around playing with my stuff and asking me if he could play with them. He was a good child.

"Mommy I'm sleepy" he said after a few hours of non stop laughing because of Songebob. I was shocked when he called me mom. Maybe he didn't know because I didn't tell him what to call me or what not. Oh well it's fine, as long as he doesn't call me Nanny.

"Okay I'll get you changed and then I'll put you to sleep okay?" I said as I reached out to the bag of his things Neymar brought. I took out his pj's and changed him into it. I carried him to my room and tucked him in the bed, slowly I sat down beside him to watch him sleep and sing a bedtime song. He's a bundle of joy.

I texted Neymar saying I just put Davi to sleep and said I'm unlocking the front door if I actually sleep of on the couch. I set out my laptop and put my headphones on and went on Google to solve my question.

A few hours on Google and I finally got all my answers. Well, the mother of Davi is a goddes. I went to charge my laptop until I heard someone banging the door open. It was Neymar and one of his teammates.

"What the heck what happened" I said as I ran towards the door.

"Hi I'm Marc. You may already know me but never mind about that. Neymar drank too much and he's really drunk. He said that Davi is here and said to drop him of here" Marc said. GODDAMN he had beautiful eyes. Okay focus.

"Oh okay uh thanks Marc" I said as I put one of Neymar's shoulder on mine and tried carrying him. Marc left the house with gently closing the door. Why the hell did he drink so much?

Alcohol changes everything.