Chapter 12☆

||NEYMAR||
I woke up with a beam of sunlight in my face. I realised that I wasn't in my room, nor my house. Davi was sleeping beside with his pj's on. What the heck happened? Did someone kidnap me? I got off the bed and went to the living. I saw Bella there. She was sleeping on the couch. I woke her up and she got scared that she fell of the couch. Great going doofpants you scared the girl of your dreams.

"What the heck. Oh hi good morning" she said as she rubbed her eyes like a cute little child and stretched her arms.

"How am I here? What the hell happened?" I asked confused.

"Oh well Christmas came early and I asked Santa for a hot footballer and his son" she said with a bitch face and a smirk. Oh my god she said I'm hot.

"Oh really?" I said smirking.

"Cut the smirk. You were drunk out of your mind last night. Your friend Marc dropped you off at my house" she said.

"Oh right. The dinner. Probably I drank a little more than usual" I said scratching the back of my head.

"What? Usual? How much do you drink, 3 gallons of Vodka?" She asled with a confused face.

"Ugh no" I said.

"I have a headache. Do you have advil? Or even asprin?" I asked. My head was pounding.

"Sure. I'll get you Advil and make some coffee. You go rest" she said patting my back. Oh my god she cares for me!! Ok maybe I like her. She's so nice and beautiful and smart and the list goes on.

I sat down and relaxed for a bit. Wow. I must've drank so much. I can't even remember what happened last night. Well, guess I'm never drinking again. I hope.

"Here you go" she said handing me a warm mug of coffee and some Advil.

"I'm gonna go shower. I'll be back in 5" she said as she walked into her room. I rested on the ouch for a while letting lose of that miserable hangover. When she was in the shower Davi came running out and hugged me tightly. I love his hugs in the mornings. It's so calming.

"Morning daddy" he said with the biggest smile. I can't be more happier than seeing him smile.

A few minutes later, Bella came out with her towel in her hand drying her long hair and smelling fresh like peaches and plum. Oh my god she looks like a goddes when her hair is wet. He long wavy hair. Oh my oh my.
"Hey, how's your hangover? Still feel like you're hanging over?" She said as she sat down beside me and started giggling. "Okay I suck at puns but. How's your hangover?" She said as she looked serious.

"Well my hangover is getting better and please. I'm a god in puns. You're okay" I said as I flaunted my hair.

"I can see that your hangover is getting better" she said as she playfully rolled my eyes.

||Bella||
Wow. I can see his hangover us getting better. A lot better. I continued drying my hair and then cute little Davi came and sat on my lap.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be at work?" Neymar asked.

"Well I have no shows today so yeah" I said.

"Well I gotta get to training. I was wondering.. would you want to follow me for training?" He asked. Wow. I didn't know he was gonna invite me.

"Wow you're going to work even when you have a hangover. You're not lazy after all" I said with a smirk.

"Hey hey hey. I'm the Neymar Jr. I'm capable of everything. Like seriously everything" he said again in his sassy ass tone. Wow.

"Fine. I'll come. Is Davi coming?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have no where to leave him. And you're coming so" he said shrugging his shoulders. Okay.

"Okay. Give me five minutes. I'll go get changed" I said.

Training, here I come. Okay we because of Davi. He's a cutie.