Chapter 3 ☆

||Isabella||
I reached the airport and got down from the car. The driver helped to take my bags. I thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. Friends. We're friends. I started walking into the airport and went to the check-in counter. My office gave me all the ticket and boarding pass things. I went and lined up. Not many people but meh. It was fine.

"I'm sorry ma'am but your ticket says you're gonna fly on Business Class. The counter for Business Class check- in is over there" the lady working at the counter said. I was in shock. Business Class? Are you kidding me? This is so cool.

"Have a safe trip" the guy at the business class check-in told me. I thanked him and took my ticket and all those stuff and went and sat at the waiting area. I heard someone yell my name. I saw it was Maddie. Yay!

"Bella!!" She said as she hugged me so tightly. "I'm gonna miss you so much" she said tearing up a bit.

"Aww don't cry Maddie! We can always Skype and text. Technology has grown alot these days yknow" I said while giggling. She laughed and hugged me again.

"Wow someone got business class" she said smirking.

"My office. Not me." I said. We chatted for a few hours and then the gate to my flight was open.

"Well, call me once you reach and don't forget me" Maddie said and hugged me.

"I won't and I'll call you" I said smiling. I hugged her for one last time and made my way to the gate. While I was walking, I had a major flashback on how my life was a few hours ago and how my life is gonna change in a few hours. Wow. So this is what they call The Journey of Life.

"Please be seated because we'll take off in a few minutes. Thank you" the captain said through the microphone thingy. Business class is so cool. It's like, heaven! But on a plane!

We're now 3 hours into flying and I still can't sleep! I sleep off alot but on the plane, I can't!! Maybe it's because I'm feign nervous and excited about my new job. Y'know new place, new people, new staffs, new boss. Everything new. I hope my new boss is a nice person. It'll suck if he isn't.

We finally reached Barcelona, Spain! Yay! It was currently 8 am here in Barcelona and it was beautiful. The country is so beautiful. We landed and started to get off the plane. I took my hand carry and walked out the plane.

I went to look for my bag and eventually found it. I walked out the airport to look for a driver because Mr P said the companies driver will pick me up. I saw a guy holding a card with my name on it. I quickly walked to him.

"Hi! I'm Isabella Smith" I said. He smiled and checked my passport just to make sure I'm really Isabella. He put my luggage in this beautiful black limousine. Wow. My first time and it's already awesome.

"Ms Isabella, here's your new phone. Its yours now. It's a gift from your new company" the driver said handing me a rose gold iPhone 6s. What is even happening? Am I dreaming or something? I have the iPhone 4s and I never really got to the corner of buying a new phone. I texted Maddie saying I landed and about the iPhone. She freaked out. She was literally typing in capital letters.

We reached my hotel and it was huge one. The luxurious one. I think you might know how a luxurious hotel would look like. The driver assisted me to the hotel and helped me to get checked in and all. Once I checked in, he told me he'll be back at 10 am to pick me up and go to my new office. I thanked him and went up to my room.

New office, here I come!