Chapter 5 ☆

||Isabella||
I asked our office driver if there are any nice shopping malls so I can buy some new office wear and dresses. I've been in love with dresses since I was young. I used to have a huge collection but I gave them to charity and I am starting a new one now. He took me to this fancy mall that was bigger than any mall back in my place. He actually guided me the whole way through and showed me each and every shop which was kind of him. I mean c'mon, I've never seen anyone this nice before.

I went into several boutiques and shops to get some pencil skirts, tops to match it, dresses and a new pair of pumps. I also stopped by Nike to get me some jogging shoes. I left mine back home. Oops. After about two hours of shopping I decided to go back to my hotel.

Again our driver drove me back. Honestly without him, I wouldn't have known anything about the mall. I thanked him and went into my hotel and entered the lift, pressed my floor and waited in there. Once I entire my room, I was exhausted. I just plopped on my bed and took out my phone to check my messages. I caught up with Maddie for a while. I told her everything that happened and she started squealing. That silly girl who always squeals is my best friend.

After showering and all, I sat on my bed and relaxed myself for a bit. My feet were warm and my bed was cold. Just perfect. I snuggled up in my sheets and was flipping through the channels to find at least one English channel. Nothing. No English channel. Thank God I had my laptop. I took it out and scrolled through YouTube for a while. Watched some hauls, funny rants, room tours, room decor and all those stuff. By 11pm I got tired. I decided to just shut my computer and go to sleep as I'm going to start my first day tomorrow. It better be good.

*the next morning*
I wake up with the sound of my phone alarm going off. Stupid alarm. I got out of bed and saw it was 5 am. GODDAMN you it's only 5. Work starts at 8. I slept in for "5 minutes" which equals to an hour. Woke up at 6. I showered and wore my new clothes I bought yesterday with my shoes. It was only 730 am. I decided to go through instagram one last time before I head to the lobby.

"Please be good"
"Please be good" I chant in my head while I'm in the car. Its my first day and I hope I don't do anything that makes Mr Pablo angry or embarrass myself in front if everyone.

"Good luck on your first day" the driver says as he opens the door and gently takes my hand and helping me out of the car like a gentleman. I thanked him and walked into my office.

I greeted the girl at the counter and took the lift to my office room. The nervous feeling in me made me sick. I felt so hot I was sweating like it was 50 degrees outside. I quickly chant a prayer to calm myself down and wipe all of my sweat away.

This will be good. It has to be good.