Chapter 14 ☆

||Isabella||
Ok so we're a few days in Brazil and guess what?? I met the most famous people ever in like THREE DAYS. THREE DAMN DAYS. I swear it was a magical moment when Neymar found out Beyoncé was in the club as we were. I was flipping out. We're entering our fourth day and Neymar said he's gonna take me to meet his parents.

The whole reason we came here was to actually meet his parents. Buuuuut we spent like the past days adventuring and clubbing. Oops. Anyways, I was getting ready and the thought of meeting his parents actually freaked me a little. Like, I'm his friend why would they wanna meet his friend? Did they meet all of his friends?

I shoved that thought deep into my brain so I would actually forget about it and gently started curling my hair. I wanted to go easy on the make up and all because I don't want them to freak out. No i don't wear alot of makeup it's just.. weird.

"Hey are you ready?" Neymar asked. I don't know why but I always start day dreaming when he comes. It's either because he's like super hot or I might be developing a crush on him.

Oh no.

"Bella? Are you okay?" He asked me. I then realized I was smiling like a dork. Well that doesn't surprise me as I always do that. And by "that" I mean humiliating myself.

"Oh yeah I'm ready" I said. That sounded very wrong.

As we were driving to his parents house, Neymar brought up a conversation I wish he didn't.

"Bella.. ive got to tell you something" he said. I was worried and felt like throwing up

"Go on" I said while gulping down my whole life.

"I think I have feelings for this friend of mine" he said. At that very moment, I felt my feelings flood away. Frustration rising, all the feels rushing through my body.

"Oh" I said in a tone that clearly says I'm trying to fight the tears.

"She's so amazing, kind, beautiful, she's so different from everyone" he said. Well I bet she is because hey she caught your attention. Okay I like him. I like him so much. It's a mix feeling when he's there. They way he cares for me and the little surprises he gives me, it's all a wonderful feeling. I want to have that with me my whole life but... but I guess someone else took his breath away. And that someone is not me. It's like you're so close to your dreams but suddenly everything backstabs you.

Okay I've never been this dramatic in my life but I blame Neymar for this. I tried to break the silence by asking where he met her.

"Where did you meet her?" I asked.

"Somewhere over the rainbow. She's like a princess. She's more than a princess actually, she's a queen" he said.

I asked him one question and I got three answers. Nice going Neymar. Makes me feel better.

An awkward silence broke in the car after he answered. I didn't want to say a thing because I know I'll blow up. I was calming myself down. I really didn't want this day to continue. I hope I can meet his parents some other day rather than today. My emotions and feelings are effed up. I wanna go home and change into comfy clothes and sleep. The best way to get my mind of things.

One thing that kills me the most is that I thought Neymar liked me. How can I ever think of it that way? He's the Neymar Jr. He wouldn't date me. I don't know how or why did I even think of that. It kills me right now.

"We're here. Are you ready? " he said as he turned of the engine.

"I am" I said with a small smile.

I was not ready at all.
I never was.
Anticipation and feelings just ruined my day.
How will I ever be ready to meet his parents?

I was trembling from head to toe. I didn't know what to say or do. I just plastered a smile on my face and prayed to the Lords above that everything goes alright.

(A/N)
I'm very very extremely sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I have exams coming up and I was busy sorting that out. After my exams are over hopefully I'll be back on track again. Thank you so much for being patient with me xxxx

~Comment down below what do you think of this story so far~