a loooooong author note & thanjooberrymushes

Original version

Start date : 22.04.14
End date : 27.03.16

Wattpad version

Start date : 22.10.14
End date : 18.06.16

Word count

Roughly 101,000

Current status

Completed 18.06.16 ~  Edited 25.06.16

Its. Finally. Over. Two years later and holy Waffles and Nutella its finally over. I mean I did finish this book before in March, the original manuscript you know but typing it again here and finishing it here its like I am experiencing that feeling all over again and I love it.

I guess I just wanted to say T H A N J O O B E R R Y M U S H to every single one of you for everything. All the votes, comments, just simply taking your time off and reading it and for the fanart/covers. Thanjooberrymush. And also for putting up with my plot holes and mistakes and my sporadic updates.

I have a whole load of people to say thank you to but these here are like oh my gosh.

Farhath. farhathfahim My writing agent. You always, well almost always, knew what happens in OSN before the rest of the world did. Gosh that woman would never leave me alone until I wrote a new chapter. Thanjooberrymush for all those talks, support, love and food. Your mum's biscuit pudding was a great motivation too.

Aathifa. I miss bonking your head. Those fights you had with Nathee to read the book first was awesome.

Haleema. alehawker I still have those messages you write ages ago asking me to update. And now I have finished the book.

Shekhaaaa. My swiftieeee!!! Taylor misses our covers of her songs man. I loved those sweet little messages you left in my book without me knowing. It was always a lovely surprise to come across them suddenly.

Shahani. sarah_rafai You were one of my first readers of my first book and five years later you are still here for me. I still remember you were the first person to read OSN in that dingy little 9S classroom two years ago and you were saying how "cute" it was. Look at where it is now.

Humaira. humi_zahir I miss your motivational speeches and your roti + sambol. Your support in me and my writing means a lot and I really miss you a lottt.

Natheera. natheestars I cannot believe that you are a reader now. I am so happy that OSN inspired you to read and now look at you, reading like there is no tomorrow. And ever since that islam period where you were bored and you wanted to know why OSN was a big deal and then you ganged up with Gary and was hammering me with updates. Gosh. And now you are pestering me for a sequel. Well sorry girl no sequel.

Maryam aka pillows dariaglazer (cuz I have many Maryams in my life) you fangirling over Alvin always got me excited. Your's and Zara's fangirl squeals were the best.