.27.*

::Over Shouts::

~4th December 2014~3 days later~Thursday~

'Momentum before collision is equal to momentum after collision know.' Alvin whined.

'Urgh! Bullhead and a half. The magnitude is the same but the direction is different.'

'But still that momentum is correct know.' he pointed to his answer.

'Look for example is minus six same as plus six?'

'No.'

'Aha! That only I am trying to say. They are not equal! The magnitude is the same but the direction is not.'

'But-'

'Enough with your buts Alvin. This is it. If you want to change the laws of physics go and do your research elsewhere. Don't confuse me.' I shouted angrily and turned away from him, putting my head down on the desk.

This is why I hate to study in the morning. I get confused with what I studied by other people's doubts. Grrr.

'Sorry.'

I peeked out from my arms. He looked genuinely sorry.

'Apology accepted.'

He smiled a small sad one and turned the other way. He seemed lost in thought. From the time exams started he seems distant. Looking lost with a far away look in his stormy grey eyes. It wasn't the day dreaming kind either. It was more towards the depths of sadness.

'Alvin.'

No answer.

'Alvin.'

No answer.

I tapped him and called him.

'Alvin.'

'Hmmm.'

'You alright?'

'Yeah.'

'Sure.'

'Yeah.'

'I don't think so.'

But before he could reply the teacher in charge walked in with our test papers. Darn! I have to wait till the paper is over to ask Alvin what is really up.

·~·

I quickly rushed after Alvin. He must have known that I was going to pester him with questions and that is why he was almost running.

'Alvin!'

He didn't look back nor did he stop. He just ran faster.

'Al come on please!' I shouted, stumbling after him.

Very soon I lost him in the crowded hallway.

'Darn it!' I stomped my foot on the ground.

'What's wrong Natalie?'

Oh great! Now she has to come in. I ignored her and tried to blink back the tears that were threatening to spill out.

'Nat?'

I ran to the washroom. I locked myself in a cubicle and cried. I tried not to make a sound while crying.

I honestly dont know the exact reason as to why I cried. I didnt know whether it was because of Alvin not willing to talk to me or was it Kavindi's presence that brought back terrible memories or was it just everything. I didnt know why. All I knew was that I cried for a really long time.

I cried till I could cry no more. I cried till all the tears dried up. Once I was done I wiped my face with my sleeves and stepped out of the bathroom. Thank God that no one was there. I washed my face and put my glasses back on. I looked at the mirror and faked a smile. It wasn't that obvious that I had cried unless of course someone comes really close to me and sees the slight puffiness of my slightly red rimmed eyes.

Sniffing, I left the bathroom and made my way to the cafeteria. Our gang, all except for Alvin was there at a table near the window.

I had hoped he would be there but he must have not come because he obviously doesn't want me to ask him about anything.

'Hey guys.' I joined them at the table.

'Hello.'

'What was up with you and Alvin?' Theodore asked.

I stiffened.

'What do you mean?'

'I saw you shouting at him in the morning and then you ran after him after the paper was over.'

Shoot. I forgot that he also did physics.

'Oh that,' I faked a laugh, 'he was being a backside about some physics thing and I shouted at him because he couldn't understand anything.'

'Forget that. Where were you?' Ecaria asked.

'She was probably consoling Alvin.' Orla said.

I narrowed my eyes at her. The boys grinned.

'Speaking of the boy where is he?' Leon asked.

'I have no clue. I didn't see him from the time our paper ended.' I replied.

I bought my lunch and joined my friends again. The topic changed to our papers. Although my ears were into the conversation, I kept an eye out for a certain blonde boy.

·~·

From: AlBro.14@gmail.com
To: elmobuddy.fbrds@gmail.com
Subject: sorry =(

Hey am really srry if i hurt u. I jst had some problems i had to sort out. Ill see u tmrw at the chem practicals.

I smiled when I saw the email I felt it was better when he emailed me rather than texting or calling me. I don't know whether it was because that was where it all started after the spilling of Nescafè or whether it was because of the funky ways in which you can customise your emails. It just felt right.

From: elmobuddy.fbrds@gmail.com
To: AlBro.14@gmail.com
Subject: Re: sorry =(

Its alryt Al. Ya so ill see ya tmrw. Pls dont run away. I really dont think Ill have the energy for that since its spent on me studying ;) sooooo see ya.

~Fate, Love & Nescafè~

I know that this is a short chapter but the next one has quite a lot of stuff to take in. I can't wait till u all read the next chapter and I also can't wait till you all read these chapters in Alvin's POV on 'Waffling through my life'. Eeeeee.
Also thanjooberrymush to @cookieTheM once again for another fan art.
Don't forget the usuals peeps
Vote
Comment
Share
Add it to your reading lists.

Till next time.
Take care cornflakes
=)Sammy

Edited : 23.06.16

T OBd6