! ! ! I M P O R T A N T ! ! !

Hey guys yeah I know this is not an update but let's all enjoy the fact that I am still alive after the previous chapter. A moments silence please.

*a moment later*

Thanjooberrymush for that and now maybe you all won't kill me or think of a hundred fifty ways to murder me with a pencil because the previous chapter is a hoax!

Oh yeah you read that right. The previous chapter I posted is a prank chapter which i will remove soon.

Now don't throw rocks at -hey! who just threw that. Was it you? Well am having my eyes on you. 👀

I knew you guys missed Alvin so much so I thought of doing something to him that will get you guys all worked up and my god the reaction I got. Hilarious. I was laughing at every single comment cuz I knew that Alvin was still alive and well thanjooberrymush. He is touched by the amount of supporters - fine Alvin I'll say it "fans" he's got. He is very grateful to all of you and is giving you all a free ticket to maldi- ow okay okay he says he is giving you guys all a free cookie (whispers: cuz that's all he can afford -ow ow Alvin drew Moore do not forget who created you!!)

So yeah am sorry if you guys cried or had nightmares or ate too much junk food cuz your too sad (I doubt any of that happened though) and yeah so Alvin is not dead. He is NOT dead people.

I am not going to write an ending so cliche as that. I have got a better one in mind. And holy I have only 8 more chapters to go in my original manuscript. Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Also this is the bad part here. My exams are coming up so updates might be extremely slow. Meaning once a week or once in a fortnight. Please bear with me. Once again if u want to leave the story I don't mind. It's your wish anyways plus I'd like you guys to comment below saying which has been your favourite chapter in the book so far.

Also its been five years since I first started writing. #timeownsajetpack which is like so cool so I might do something special to celebrate it. Stay tuned for a surprise coming your way soon.

Take care sammybears
Till next time.
=)❤Sammy

Blog : www.booksandnonsense.blogspot.com

Instagram : @sammybammy124

Tumblr : www.sammybammy124.tumblr.com

Email : sammybammy124@gmail.com