xvi

k u t a n g a

<the point in time or space at which something starts>

"There are some things that it is better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark."
~Aragorn

·~·

'Natalie sure you can go to school?' Mama asked me for the zillionth time that day.

'Yeah mama am sure.' I replied as I put the lunch box in my bag.

'Don't hesitate to call of anything happens okay.'

'Okay ma.'

I ran to the bus waiting for me, for once. Naala had already gotten in it.

Mama was so worried today because she had heard me screaming last night. She had freaked out and even Dada came to ask what had happened. She of course doesnt know the whole truth. She thinks its because i fell from the bed and knocked my head really hard. She was trying to find a bruise too. I told her that I was fine and that i was sorry to wake her up. She doesn't suspect a thing.

Hiding from kavindi was harder than I thought it would be. Most of the people were giving me disgusted looks. Am pretty sure kavindi had told everyone something and it was hard to hide from her because now that they've seen me they would probably text kavindi about my where abouts.

The thing that I was really terrified for was kavindi beating me up again and spreading fake stories about Nathan.

Even though school had lost the ability of it being my safe haven I still felt it better to come here than stay at home where I could breakdown any moment and not have a place to hide from mama.

All of a sudden I was pushed against the metal lockers.

'What the....' I began but stopped when I saw that it was kavindi.

'Hey crazy what's up?' She asked.

'The ceiling.' I managed to say without stuttering. I then proceeded to walk away from her.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

I also prayed that she wouldn't follow me. But she did. Of course fate you wouldn't leave me alone no matter what. But surprisingly they didn't bother me. They just spoke about the latest trends in fashion. Of course I heard a few words about my brother that i'd rather not talk about because if I repeated them I would have the urge to punch someone.

And that's how it all started. From that moment on I felt uneasy. I wanted to squeeze someone's neck and I felt a bit dizzy. I almost stumbled over my own feet as I went to class.

Before I could enter the class though I felt my vision slowly fade. I leaned against the wall and blinked several times hoping that I would be able to stand.

'Natalie are you alright?'

I looked up to see Ms.Rose, a concerned look on her face. I stood up straight and smiled, or tried to.

'Yeah miss I am fine.'

'Sure darling?'

'Yeah miss.' I smiled.

'Okay then.' She said and left.

I breathed a sigh of relief and then struggling I entered class but before I could take another step I blacked out.

~fate, love & nescafè~

Hey guys here is another chappie. Not much but it is the beginning. And am so tired and sore all over as we went on our school trip yesterday. It was so much fun!!!! Dancing and singing and playing the fool with my friends. Missing all of that already especially now tya I have two weeks more for exams that I am not even ready for. Wish me luck cuz I am definitely going to need it.

Vote
Comment
Share
Add it to your reading lists

And take care baclavas,
Till next time
=)Sammy.

Edited : 24.06.16

${zQ