.31.

::Over Mission Pegasus::

~22nd December 2014~Monday~

'Wait...what?!' I almost shrieked.

'Theodore asked me out.' Orla said. I could practically hear her grinning over the phone.

Ecaria and I squealed.

'Oh God now I know how Ecaria must have felt when she told us about Leon.'

'Oh shut up Orla.' Ecaria said.

'No dont shut up! We need to hear all the details. Now woman!' I shouted at her.

'Calm down woman.'

'No I wont calm down until you tell us all the deets.'

'Okay okay. So impatient.'

Interrogation of Orla•

Where did this happen?
At home

OR (our response) - okay so you were comfy enough in a known environment so you didnt have the urge to puke or sweat or stink. Good.

What time?
A couple of minutes ago.

OR - and you informed us already?!?!! Where is he?!?!!?

What were you wearing?
Pyjamas

OR - your crush asked you out and you were in YOUR PYJAMAS?!?!?!!? please dont tell us it was the 'bob the builder' or the 'shaun the sheep' ones.

What was he wearing?
He called you mucus and three quarters.

OR - *dramatic sighs* oh thank God he didnt see you in your 'bob the builder' pyjamas.

How did he ask you?
He was quite nervous but then he asked me if I was free tonight and then told me he wanted to take me out.

OR - *squeals*

Your reaction?
Surprised.

OR - i cant believe you didnt see that coming.

What did you say?
Duh I said yes.

OR - *squeals*

End Of The Interrogation Of Orla

'Wait you said the date was tonight.' I said slowly.

'Yeah.'

'What?! We are so coming over now!' Ecaria said.

'What? Why?'

'To help you dress up duh.' I replied.

'No! No no no. You guys are NOT coming. N.O.T. not coming.' and Orla hangs up probably to go bolt the doors and windows so that we cant get in. But we are going to go in anyhow.

'Shall we?'

'We shall.'

·~·

'No you are not coming in. I already told you guys that.' Orla said.

Currently, Ecaria and I were outside her house. She was on the inside, speaking to us through a window. Yeah she actually locked all the doors and windows. Crazy woman. But then again who am I to call her that when I would have done the same had our roles been reversed.

'Come on Orla. We have to dress you up. Like we did to Ecaria and....and like how you might do for me.' I said.

'You will let us dress you up?' Ecaria asked me disbelievingly.