.22.*

::Over Halloween::

~31st October~20 days later~Friday~

'Where are the backdrops?! Ladies and gentlemen, find them?!'

Pierre was running around frantically, screaming at anyone and everyone to find our backdrops. We had two hours more before we went on stage to act out our Halloween special:

Nightmare on Elm Street

It was actually a movie. There were two movies, one a remake of the other and we decided to act out the second movie with our own twists ofcourse. And obviously again Alvin was the one who did the script but this time Tiyara and Chamari helped him. I didn't get the lead, well you can't expect to get the lead all the time right. Our cast list are as follows:

I will put up the cast list later. I lost the cast list and am lazy to go research again ;P

'Found it!' Faniya shouted from the stage room. It was where all the lighting and sound system was managed.

'Which idiot put them in here?' Pierre was mad. That much was obvious.

When no one stepped forward Pierre got even more furious. However before he could erupt Ms.Priyani intervened.

'What's done is done Pierre. Let it go,' then she turned to us and said,'Those acting please go get ready and the rest of the crew set up the stage.'

Everyone obeyed her as she began to console Pierre. Poor guy.

'Boo!'

I jumped a little before turning around to face Alvin.

'You got scared right?'

'Pfft. No.'

'Yeah right. I saw you jump slightly.'

'Oh that. I was just practicing my scene. You know where Freddy creeps up on me.'

'Natalie I wrote the script. There is no scene like that.'

'You wrote the script along with Chamari and Tiyara. There is a scene like that.'

There actually isn't.

'Whatever floats your boat.'

'What boat? We are not on a boat Alvin. Wake up.'

'No I meant...Urgh...leave it.' He grumbled.

'Leave what?' I grinned.

'The subject.'

'What subject?'

'The topic about boats.'

'Topic? You were just talking about subjects. I have no time for your lame games Alvin Moore.'

Before he could reply Ms.Priyani gave out a warning call for all actors to change into our costumes.

'See ya later alligator.' I said as I blew him a kiss and winked at him.

He rolled his eyes. He was so annoyed. Oh what fun it is to annoy people.

·~·

'So don't fall asleep.' Mr.Gomez ended our play as all the lights in our auditorium were switched off.

There was a slight commotion as it was really dark. Duh. I rubbed my palms evilly as I laughed. I couldn't wait until these people got a taste of what Halloween is really like. Most people don't really celebrate it I mean even I don't celebrate it but that spooky feeling is still there.