Chapter 1

New zanemau book! Yay!

Aphmaus pov
It was an average Tuesday night I was sitting at home in a gray tank top and some purple pj pants with cupcakes on them,watching AOT with a bowl of chips next to me while my mom was at work when my phone rung I answered it and said "hello?" The person said "is this savannah phoenix's daughter" I nodded but then realized he couldn't see me I said "yes who is this" the man said "doctor Howard from the hospital your mother was in a terrible accident while at work I suggest you come to the hospital right away" I hung up and quickly put on my black converse shoes I ran out the door to my 2016 Honda Civic and yes I have a car im 16 and because I could drive so well when I took my driving test they went ahead and gave me my license anyway I got in and drove to the hospital I went in and got weird looks from some of the nurses but I don't blame them my hair was a rats nest and I was in pajamas! I walked up to the front desk and said "excuse me can you please tell me what room savannah phoenix is in? I'm her daughter" the woman started typing stuff on her computer and she said "sure honey she's in room 223 on the second floor" I thanked her and ran to my moms room I went in and seen her laying in bed with machines all around her,wires connected to her,and an iv I frowned and seen a doctor standing next to her I said "w-what happened" he looked at me sadly and said "you must be her daughter" I nodded and he said "your mother works at a restaurant correct?" I once again nodded and he said "well there was a fire and as people tried to get out they left your mom she inhaled to much smoke and will be in the hospital for a few months" I nodded and he said "do you have anyone to stay with" I thought...my aunt Susan? Nah she had 5 kids and a husband that would be way to loud....grandma and grandpa? No they live to far away just like everyone else in my family! I sighed and said "uh actually I do-" I was cut off by someone saying "she will be staying with me" I turned to see zianna I smiled and the doctor nodded he left and I hugged zianna she looked at me and said "is savannah ok?" I nodded and said "she'll be in here for a few months but other than that she's fine thankfully! Thanks for letting me stay with you" she smiled and said "no problem now go home and get some stuff by the way you're gonna be staying in the room next to zanes" oh yea I forgot about him...fantastic...note the sarcasm....I went home and got some clothes,toiletries,and my diary it's the most important thing in my room I write in it everyday about anything and everything about anyone! I put all the stuff in a bag and went over to the Ro,Meave house now I'm completely fine with staying with garroth and vylad because they're two of my best friends im even ok with staying with zianna and,Garte but zane nuh Uh! I hate him he hates me! Heh I kinda sounded like the Barney theme song! Shut up Brain ugh! I walked up to the front door and before I even knocked I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by vylad I laughed and said "hey vylad! You're kinda crushing me" he let go of me and said "sorry! Out mom told us about you getting to stay here for awhile! I'm sorry about your mom is she ok" I nodded and vylad said "do you know where you're room is" I said "no vylad I come over to this house atleast twice a week and I have no idea where the guest room is" he said "wow the sarcasm is real" I nodded and took my bag to the guest room the walls are dark blue and the floor had a white carpet there were a few bookshelves which is good since I like reading and there was a kind size bed I smiled and sat down just as I layed down I heard zianna yell "EVERYONE DINNER!" I got up and walked out of the room to see garroth,vylad and a maskless zane walking out of their rooms zane was playing some game on his phone but when he looked up he seen me he frowned and said "what are you doing here" I said "I'm living here until my mom gets out of the hospital maybe if you listened to other people for once in your life you'd know that" garroth said "oh yea...I forgot you to Dont like each other" the whole time going downstairs me and zane were glaring at each other when we got to the kitchen zianna had made lasagna I smiled and she handed me a plate I said "thanks zianna" she said "oh your welcome sweetie" zianna is like my second mother she's helped me through a lot...more than you would think actually...there's a lot of stuff people don't know about me and the onto thing that does know is my diary and it's gonna stay that way! Everyone sat down at the table and zianna noticed me and zane glaring at each other she frowned and said "you two still don't get along? It's been that way since you were kids..." I said "well it's hard to be friends with someone who bullied me" zane said "I wasn't bullying you it's called playing! You just took it to serious! And hey you're always being mean to me!" I stood up and said " it honestly didn't seem like playing when you stole my stuff and hid it from me,when you read my diary and told the whole school who I liked and they all made fun of me,and lets not forget the fact that you always stole my lunch from me!" Zianna said "please both of you calm down it was is 6th grade come on now" I said "and zane the only reason I'm mean to you is because you purposely try to get on my nerves and you always succeed so I finally got sick of it!" The whole room was quiet until zianna said "Aph you can eat in your room if you want" me and zane both mumbled "thank lady irene" I grabbed my plate and went to my room I sat on the bed and turned on the tv I started watching whatever until I started getting tired so i took my plate downstairs and zianna was doing the dishes I smiled and said "I'll help" she looked at me and said "oh no you don't have to" I started washing some of the dishes and she said "you and zane really don't like each other so you" I said "no we don't...I love garroth and vylad they're two of my best friends they're so nice to everyone while zane...isn't" she sighed and said "he's nice he just gets mad a lot and never has anyone to talk to cause he doesn't have any real friends just those silly people he plays with online" we finished washing and I said "in going to bed good night zianna and again thanks for letting me stay" she nodded and I went upstairs I quickly wrote a little in my diary and hid it back in the bookshelf with the other books I layed down and fell asleep....

I know awhile back I said I didn't want to do anymore zanemau books but I had ideas! So yea anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeee