Challenge

Hey guys. Sorry about my updating for a while. I was on a little vacation, and the Internet sucked there. There is literally no wifi. And plus I had to think of some more ideas for the story. And I got a lot. So yeah. It was nice to have a break. But I'm back now so expect updates. :) also so you think I should update one at a time? Or like two or three at a time? Please comment.

After fighting Taylor for control, I tried pushing Travis's body off me. But he wouldn't budge. There for I had to kick him in his family jewels. I mean I had to get him off me. It wasn't my fault, his wolf needed to learn some self control. And it wasn't like I didn't tell him to get off me once. I did. I even said if you don't get off me I will kick you in the dick. And he didn't move. And I wasn't about to let what happen when I was 7 happen again, so I didn't give him another chance. I just kicked him. So that's why he is on the floor.

"What the hell Max!" Travis yelled at me, or tried to. His voice was very squeaky. And I couldn't understand him 100%. But that's what it sounded like the most. It really came out. "With the hip axe."

So I mean my guess was the closest I think.

I stood up, and crossed my arms over my chest. "Maybe next time your wolf will learn to control himself." I stated. I was pissed, not just at Travis's wolf. But at Taylor. How dare she almost let us have sex with him when she knew I wouldn't like it. I mean yes we share the same vagina. But that doesn't mean she can go on and fuck him. Not without me agreeing first and as of now, there was no way I was going to fuck Travis even to save the werewolf species. No.

Travis glared at me. Well, tried to glare at me. It looked more like he was crying and trying to beg for me.

"It's not my fault. I even gave him a warning. That's more than I give other guys. So your lucky he got that. It isn't my fault that he wouldn't get up. That's on you."

Travis growled. "What about your wolf?" I could start to understand him better. But his voice was still high pitched as he held him junior.

I must have got him good.

I smiled. I'm a bitch.

I clinched my fist as his words finally registered in my brain.

"Trust me. She won't go unpunished."

Yeah never talk about punishment when an alpha male is there. Cause then they get ideas.

"Can I watch?" Travis almost sounded like he was pleading.

I glared at him. "Hell no!" And just to fuck with him I added. "Whatever I do as my sexual punishment has nothing to do with you."

I watched his eyes shift as he got of the ground, and started coming towards me.

My eyes widen. Was he in control? Or was his wolf?

"Your sexual anything should always involve me." Travis voice was completely deep, husky, and made my panties soak. Causing a shiver to run up my spin at the pleasure his words seem to bring me.

As he approached, I felt lust spread through out my body. Knowing it was my wolfs not my own. Well not all my own.

He finally forgot about his baby boy, and didn't seem to be in anymore pain as he came closer. He was almost to the bed that I was sitting on with my legs hanging over the side. Lust swirling in his black wolf eyes.

I could ignore the feeling that was in my core. I tried but I couldn't take it. I knew some of it was my own feelings but almost 99% of it was my wolfs.

As Travis got closer I couldn't help but look over his almost completely naked body.

I watched his biceps as they seemed to flex every time his moved his arms as he walked. His abs looking edible as they seemed to pop. His thigh muscles clenched as he walked towards me. I started picturing myself licking his abs and grabbing those biceps while he-