Untitled Part 56

When I got home from my first visit with my father, I was surrounded by everyone. Even Hannah and Kaylee were there. I was still in shock that I couldn't hear anything they were saying. There seemed to be nothing coming out of their mouths. But thankfully Cole told them everything. And let me tell you. You don't need hearing to see how happy everyone was. Well, aside from Pat and Ben. But the girls were jumping around, while Cole was talking with Travis about something, but he seemed really into it. Only Travis kept looking at me.

I was still standing by the door way, not moving.

I watched as Travis mouth moved as he stared at me with concern. Then everything stopped. All the movement around me stopped, and everyone just looked at me.

Travis ran over to me. Grabbing both sides of my face. His mouth moving, but no sound was coming out. Travis kept moving his mouth over and over. But still nothing.

Then Travis's face disappeared from my view. Then it was like everything came back to me at once. I felt sparks on my face where he was holding my face, and then more on my forehead.

"Max?" I looked at him. "Can you hear me now?"

I nodded. As he smiled.

"Good."

"Max." I looked over and saw Pat looking at me. "Can I talk with you alone?"

I nodded.

This was going to be fun.

---------------------------------------------

Turns out Pat just walked to see out it went and all that, wanting to know if he had said anything about werewolfs or anything. But he didn't. Now I was in room packing. Not cause I was moving out. But because the vacation was tomorrow. We were going to fly out to Washington, then get on the boat there. It was a three month trip, but Pat said that Ben and her will only be on for a week, and then she was going to take Claire with them and come back. Cause you know an Alpha can't be away to long from their pack.

I was putting everything I owned into my suitcase's. I had all my bathroom stuff packed, shoes, swim suits, everything aside from clothes which was what I was packing now. I was going to bring all my clothes. I mean we were going everywhere hot, and Alaska. And last I checked Alaska isn't known for being warm.

I had invited the whole family, and Tyler. And also this girl that I met in Bio. I mean it wasn't like we were best friends or even really friends. But we were close enough to have each others number and apparently she was part of the pack, so Pat thought it would be a good idea to bring some girls. So I invited her, and she was bringing another girl that she wanted me to meet. And I was like..ok. I mean I have a whole fucking suite to myself. So I mean as long as I liked the girl that she brought. And if I don't Pat said that she would get off with them after a week. So I was ok with it.

But aside from Tyler and those two girls, it was just the family and mates.

"Knock knock."

I was in the middle of folding clothes when Travis walked into my room.

"Do you need something?" I asked not looking up at him as I focused on folding shorts and shirts. The last time he was in my room we almost had sex, so there was no way I was going to look at him. Cause knowing me and my horny ass wolf, I would probably go crazy.

"Well actually, I'm all packed, and I didn't know if you wanted help." I felt him right behind me. The heat from his body was surrounding me. As well as his manly scent. My wolf was going crazy.

"No I'm good." I said picking up a black pair of shorts and folding those.

"Max look. I don't want anything too be weird between us."

This made me stop.  Isn't that like the girl line or something. I mean why is he acting like this? I don't think anything is weird between us.

"Weird? We almost had sex. Its not weird. I mean its not like its my first time almost having sex with a guy."

You see my mouth works faster than my brain. So knowing that I probably shouldn't of said that, keep after the fact that I did say that.

"WHAT!?" Travis growled.

See what I mean. Me and my big mouth.

"I meant to say that it's not weird."

"No. You meant that it wasn't your first time almost having sex with a  guy that wasn't me." Travis growled. Great I pissed him off. Well if he wants to go back and forth fine.

"Oh come on. I've had sex before Travis. So me saying that I almost had sex with other guys shouldn't piss you off this much."

Yup again me and my big mouth.

"YOU ARE MINE!" Travis growled as he pushed me up against a wall.

No. No. Not this again. Please not this again.

I could feel the flashbacks coming back again. And the panic of hearing those words while pressed up in this postion.

"T-T-Travis." I could hardly get his name out. "P-P-Please."

I couldn't see him as my eyes were tightly closed, but I felt him let go of me and step back.

"I-I'm so sorry Max.  I didn't mean to. I lost control. I'm so sorry."

I took a deep breath as I took a step forward.

I wanted to blame Travis for this. But I knew it was really my big mouth.

"Its fine." I said as I got my breath back. "It was my fault. But you need to understand that I have been with other guys ok. Just like I understand that you have been with other girls."

I watched as his eyes widen with surprise.

"Really? You thought I didn't know about whatever the fuck that one chick you dated when I fist got here? Or all the things I heard about you when I went to school. And I mean come on. Your totally hot. I mean who wouldn't want you."

Again. ME. AND.MY.BIG.FUCKING.MOUTH.

I prayed he didn't hear what I said.

But judging by the smirk on his face. He heard loud and clear.

"Hot huh? You think I'm hot."

Shit. I new my face was red now.

"Pffsh. No." I lied. "I just....said that...cause I... wanted to make sure you were paying attention. And look you passed." I clapped my hands together like it was a big award that he had gotten. "Go you." I smiled a big smile.

Travis started laughing. Not a cocky laugh, but a true genuine laugh.

Oh god if he doesn't get out of here soon, or stop making that sound, I'm going to do something that I really don't want to do. But something I know him and my wolf really want to do.

"Anyway, I have to finish packing. Go help Cole." And with that I turned back to my clothes. Hearing Travis and his sexy as fuck laugh disappear out my door.

That raised his ego.