Untitled Part 58

So if I was made to be a Luna. That means that I would be perfect at it then right? Well, I mean there is no such thing as perfect, especially when it comes to me. But I mean, there would be little chance for me to fuck up.

"So. I was made to be a Luna? Right?"

"Right." Kelly nodded. "Just like I was made to be a beta's mate. I'm to help even out the good and the bad of Grant. just like Sarah is to even out the good and the bad with Andrew. We are literally made for our mates, just as they are made for us. There is nothing that you should freak out about. You were made to be a Luna. The Moon goddess doesn't make mistakes. So there is a reason as to why you are the soon to be Luna of the Raven pack. There is no reason why you should be scared." She smiled at me.

She doesn't it know it, but she saved a lot of lives. I mean had I found that out from someone else I would have said 'peace bitch's I'm out'. But something made me listen to her, and I'm happy I did.

"So tell me about you and Travis. Have you done the dirty yet?"

I laughed at this.

"No. Though we almost did. But little Claire walked in." I said enjoying talking to someone about this. I like being a girl. Hahahaha.

"OMG! Tell me all the details."

The rest of the night  we talked about our mates, and everything gross about them, and about how Kelly and Grant have sex and how when he finishes, he can't fucking breath. We laughed about many different things, and I learned a lot about werewolf stuff. It was really nice to talk to a girl that wasn't Pat. I mean sure I've talked to other girls, but none of them were friends of mine. Kelly. I could see me and Kelly becoming great friends.

------------------------

"WAKE UP!" I jumped awake, smacking heads with Tyler.

"OW!" Tyler and I both cried out.

"You fucking ass hole!" I scolded him.

"No. None of that right now. We are going to get some breakfast. You want to come or complain all day?" He asked after he rubbed his head free of pain.

I was still rubbing mine. Damn this guy has a hard head. (Get your mind out of the trash.) "Both." I said.

"Ugh. I really don't want to be around you when you complain. I mean I love you. But please. Let's not complain today, and just get in vacation mode. We are all going to check the boat out after breakfast. Oh and Pat and Ben are going to take Claire to the kids area where she can play all day, and then Kaylee and Hannah are watching a show in the movie room with their mates. So it's just us and their two mates, your mate and Cole."

"Cool." I said as I got up to change into some shorts and a shirt. I really didn't care that Tyler was here. I mean he has seen me naked so many times. Not cause we did the dirty. it's a long story. Anyway.

Once we all met up for breakfast, Travis came straight for me

Once we all met up for breakfast, Travis came straight for me. Just as all the guys went their mates.

"How was your first night?" I asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

What the hell got into him? I didn't push it off cause I liked the feel of his arm around me, and the sparks, and after the conversation between Kelly and I last night, I kind of opened my heart a little.

"Well, we had to switch rooms with Mom and Dad cause they gave Grant and I a bedroom with two rooms, but they gave mom and dad one with four. And so Cole, Andrew, Grant and I all roomed together in that one suite. While mom and dad took the other one cause they wanted Claire to have her own little room. And also this way, Hannah and Kaylee had different rooms. That way they could be with their mate. Thanks to Cole and Andrew giving up their other room. So yeah. How was yours?"

Ok. So what I got from that was that all the guys were in the suite under us, and that everyone finally had their own room. Cool.

"Went for a late night swim, got to get to know Kelly a little better. So it was very nice." Though I must admit, after Kelly and I talked. I kind of missed Travis. I mean aside from his asshole personality. He was kind of fun. Which hopefully I can see the fun side of him on this trip.

"Good." He seemed to be hiding something. Aside from the fact that I knew he missed me, and hated that Tyler was with us. There was something else. But I wasn't going to ask.

He looked down at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

O....k.

"What are we doing today? Aside from looking at the boat." I stated as we all sat down to eat.

"Well I want a drink. Your father gave us the alcohol package!" Kelly clapped her hands.

I've never drank. Well. No I have. But I've never gotten drunk, and I've never had a full bottle of beer or anything.

"Ok. Then we can party up in our room!" Sarah said. "If that's ok with you Max."

Everyone looked at me.

"I don't care. I mean it isn't just my vacation."

Then all cheered. Causing us to get many looks from people.

"This food is really good." Grant said as he had his arm wrapped around Kelly. Which all the guys seemed to be doing.

What is that about?

Something was going on. Not with just Travis. But all the guys. I mean even Cole had his arm wrapped around Sarah. Which I thought was weird that not only had Sarah said something, but Andrew was totally cool with it.

Hey what's with everyone having their arm wrapped around someone?

I looked to Tyler.

"I don't know." Everyone then looked at me like I was weird. "What?"

HAHAHA! Idiot. Did they not tell you what mind linking is?

I gasped. Making everyone look at me again like I was crazy. I focused my attention to Tyler.

"Are you talking to me in my mind!?" I whispered yelled. Just to make sure no humans heard this and thought I was really crazy.

I saw Tyler nod his head as he laughed. As did everyone else. Well, everyone aside from Travis. He just glared at Tyler.

Yes. Anyway you know why?

"How do you do that? And no I don't."

Stop talking out loud butthead. Just think of me, and say something. In your head.

Ok. Did you hear that?

Yes.

"I did it!" I cheered. That got more looks at our table, and everyone laughed.

No I don't.

Tyler was sitting right next to me on my other side, and just shrugged his shoulder. As he put his arm around me as well. Which I didn't care. But apparently Travis did as he let out a growl, and swatted Tyler's hand away.

"Hands to yourself."

Well shit. Someone's pissy.

I just laughed.