Pissing off an Alpha?

I could smell his minty scent before I saw him.

"What do you want Travis?" I asked. I really just want to leave.

"You."

I turned around, and looked at him. "What?"

"I want you. Max please don't leave. Ok. Please I need you. I love you Max."

What the fuck are we putting in his coffee. He loves me my ass.

"Is that so? you think you love me Travis. There is nothing real about it." I stated simply, looking down.

"Your wrong Max. I love you, and I want you."

"I'm broken! Did you not just hear what went on down there? I was raped! R-A-P-E-D Travis." I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"I don't care Max. I still love you. I still want you. I know you will make the perfect Luna. I need you. Please don't leave me." I saw pain in Travis's eyes. But I didn't care.

Thanks to Taylor, I knew what Alpha, and Luna meant. But honestly I couldn't give a shit even if I wanted too.

"I'm used! Do you know what that means? Do you understand that another man has already fucked me? Has already broken me?" I couldn't hold back my tears as I admitted to the person that I wanted to want me just how broken I was. "So why tge gekk would someone like you give a shit about someone like me? Hum? Tell me that and I won't walk right out this door!" I yelled at him.

"Cause I love you! Isn't that enough?!" He yelled back. I knew I was pissing him off. But I didn't care right now. I was pissed off myself.

"BULLSHIT!" I roared back at him."THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE! I SHOULD KNOW! EVERYONE LEAVES, ABUSES, OR LIES. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE! SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT!" I turned back towards the door, and started walking out, but before I even took a step out, the door was slammed shut,and I was pressed up against it. My bag dropped on the ground by my feet. My eyes looked right into Travis's green ones.

"I give  shit about you because I love you!" He growled into my face, his hot minty breath caused me to shudder as it fanned out all over my face. "I want you because I love you. It doesn't matter to me if your used or not. I mean yes I would have loved to be your first, and yes I'm pissed as hell about what you had to go through. But that doesn't make me love you or want you any less. There is such thing as love Max. You just have to find the right person. And I found you. And there is no way in hell I'm letting you go." He stated smoothly but growled the last part. As if telling me that me leaving was forbidden.

My 'mate' declaring his love for me was causing me to think dirty thoughts. Thanks to the strong mate pull, my body was already sparking all over. Just from the way his chest had pressed against mine, and how his hands were holding my wrist over my head. How, my lips were at an even level with his. I was turned on to the max. (haha pun intended)

But I had just pissed off an Alpha.

I could feel his anger running through his body as it was pressed up against mine.

But let me tell you this. There is nothing as bad as a pissed off Luna.

And that's just what I was.

Since I have a bad record of not being able to control my anger, I wasn't about to change it now. But seeing as my hands were being held tightly against the door. I only had one other option to release my built up rage.

So I slammed my lips against his. Relaxing as sparks instantly shot through me. He was so surprised, that he didn't respond. But when I was pulling away, he slammed his smooth lips back against mine. Causing my head to hit the door. Not hard but softly.

His warm smooth lips moved roughly against my own. The sparks that shot out from our kiss was causing me so much pleasure that I just couldn't stop the moan from escaping. Though this kiss was much more rough than the one with James. I felt like there was nothing better than this. It felt like it was meant to be. Where as James, I could tell something was missing.

So focused on the kiss, Travis let go of my wrist, and placed them on my waist. Pulling me closer to him. (if that was even possible.) I let my hands fall, and ended up wrapping them around his neck, while using my right hand to pull at his hair. Causing a deep groan come from Travis. Making my underwear get completely drenched.

Breaking away from the kiss, both of us were panting. Travis didn't move far from me. In fact, he kept me pinned to the door, but rested his forehead on mine.

"I can smell your arousal." He growled huskily.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I panted. God I was a nut case.

"I'm going to teach you what happens when you piss off an Alpha."

God I was so turned on