Part 5

Lets just get one thing straight

Lets just get one thing straight. I am a girl who has had nothing her whole life. And now I live in a big ass house, with the worlds most beautiful room that I can call mine. And I don't even like pink. But this....this is just wow.

(Please pretend that aside from the pool, there isn't any house's in the back round. Just woods. Thank you)

"This is mine?" There was no way that this could be mine.

"Yes it is. Do you like it cause we can change it if you want. I mean I know it wont hurt Hannah's feelings if anything she would be happy cause she would be able to decorate it again. Cause-"

I interrupted her nervous chit chat. "Pat. Its perfect. Sure I don't like pink. but I love this room!"

I looked up to her, and hoped that my eyes said how much I'm thankful for what she has done for me so far. Cause there is no way I would be able to tell her, or show her how thankful I am. But I will spend everyday for the rest of my life trying to.

I watched as her face changed from worried to relief then to happy. I smiled as I saw happy tears start rolling down her face. And I hugged her cause I could.

"I'm so glad you like it Max." She said as she rubbed my back in a motherly way.

I'm so happy that I didn't have to say good bye to Pat. I don't think I would be able to do it. Infact I know I wouldn't be able to.

"MOM! I"M HOOOOOOOME! WHO'S WITH YOU!?" I jumped out of Pats arms as she laughed to herself at loud voice.

"Come on. There's someone I want you to meet." She said. "But first put your stuff in your room."

I ran into the room, and sat everything down on the bed. Then I took a deep breath. time to meet the family.

-------------------

After making my way down stairs behind Pat. I saw two boy's, but couldn't make anything out as pat's back was in the way.

"Cole, Billy." She said welcomingly. "This is Max." As she stepped aside, I finally got to see the guys.

One had brown hair, that was shaved on both sides, but had a lot of hair on top that he could flip either way. He had brown eyes, and stood at about 6ft. He had a cute long nose, and full pink lips. His build was amazing. His biceps were huge! It looked like he just got back from practice of some sort. For her was wearing a muscle tee and basketball shorts. It was obviouse that he spent a lot of time in the sun cause of how tan he is.

"OH! Hey Max! I totally forgot you were coming today. Sorry." The guy said stepping forwards, "I'm Cole." He said as he held out his firm tan hand. I shook his hand and nodded.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Max." I said back as I looked into his deep brown eyes. God he was cute. And its very rare that I say a guy is cute. Not cause I like girls. (I have nothing against lesbians. My sisters are lesbians) I don't swing for the same team. But I don't really pay attention to guys much. I usually focus on staying alive. But I will admit he was cute. Maybe even hot.