Prom/I Love You, I Do

Start from the beginning

Lea (while driving) - We all know that you're the top girl of our school.

Lea (while driving) - Girl I have to hung up, I'm seeing police officers and I don't want to get a traffic ticket. Bye. See ya in a minute.

I hung up the phone and drive calmly by the police officers. 

I'm not committing any crime but you know how we all almost shit ourselves whenever we see the police.

After driving some time until I can't see them no more I give all the speed to not arrive late at school.

I arrive at school and go to my locker as usual and I see a paper glued with scotch tape in the door. The text was written in a laptop.

It says: Lea Price the most stuck up girl at this school. Shouldn't have been voted as Senior Class President because she's doing all that to fill her ego by getting the validation of her "job". Signed by AK. 

It was Aaron who wrote this. He is so stupid and he stooped really low with this one. 

Resentment is sad. We had our problems but there's no need for him to agonize me this way.

Yes you're wondering what K in Aaron stands for. It stands for Kaden. His full name is Aaron Kaden.

I grab angrily the paper, tear it apart and take it to the trash. I take a deep breath and I start to organize my locker.

Mackenzie and Phoebe come near me. 

Mackenzie - Hi President.

Lea - Haha stop. I'm still Lea. I don't want to use that title like when I'm talking to people.

Lea -  Only to be addressed as such by the school staff. 

Phoebe - You can brag as much you want. You deserve it!

Mackenzie - Right.

Lea - But, I don't want to. 

Phoebe - So, have you seen Aaron already?

Mackenzie slaps Phoebe's arm.

Lea - No, I will eventually see him. But it will hurt me so much. 

Lea - Can we not talk about him please? I've been suffering a lot since we broke up.

Mackenzie - Right. So, insensitive of you Phoebe. 

Mackenzie - Our friend is going through a breakup crisis and you bring up those awful reminders. 

Mackenzie - Think before you talk. Ugh, I swear you were born stupid.

Lea - There's no need to call her that. She didn't mean no harm.

Mackenzie - You know what Lea?! I went along with your conversation when I insulted Phoebe once but now it's kind of making me sick. 

Mackenzie - Are you softening? Aren't you a Medusa anymore? Where's the snarky insults and not caring about people's feelings?

Lea - I realized I wasn't cut out to be like that. 

Lea - Sure, we all have a bit of shade in your minds. But I'm not a person to drag people down all the time. 

Lea - And that would be hypocrite of me to do since my campaign promise was a safe environment of acceptance and tolerance.

Mackenzie - You know what?! I knew you wouldn't last much in our squad. 

Mackenzie - Consider yourself out of the Medusas. 

Lea - Okay then.

Mackenzie - Did you read the paper taped in the door of your locker?