Panthers

Minnesota, 21st September 2014

Phoebe, me and Mackenzie join the cheerleading team named Panthers.

We audition but the coach gives us the green sign middle audition because of Mackenzie. She is very influential in this school. We, I mean they were always popular then they made me popular with the makeover and with the proposal to be part of their group, became very popular at school.

I stopped talking to Cassie and Harper and started to learn how to insult people who are obnoxious. Aaron is taking me this weekend to a roadtrip in his pickup truck. We go without a destination, just enjoying the trip and stopping somewhere we wish.

Coach Piper is teaching us a new routine for the next school's football game. We are the ones who will be at front and have all the attention. We're the Medusas so nobody denies any request we make. We have everything we have in a blink of an eye.

Coach Piper - Okay Panthers, let's start this routine from the top. 1, 2, 3 go!!

We dance and do some gymnastics routines and a girl falls on the floor.

Coach Piper - Hey are you okay?

Nicole - I think I twisted my ankle.

Coach Piper (to all the girls) - Everybody take five. Go drink some water.

Coach Piper (to Nicole) - Hey let's put some ice on that, I want you to take off the week.

Nicole - But coach...

Coach Piper - You can't be present at the football game and cheer like that. You have to heal your ankle and I will find someone to replace you. But that doesn't mean you're out of the Panthers. It's just for this week, okay?!

Nicole - Okay coach. Thank you for being so nice.

Far from the Nicole twisted ankle scene.

Mackenzie - Ugh of course she fell and twisted her ankle she has two left feet. I don't even know how she made it here.

Lea - Right?! Look at her, with those big feet she will always trip on herself. And that head of hers?! Doesn't help it too. She can't balance herself because of that big head.

Phoebe - I heard she has balance problems that's why she falls and don't have the ability to balance herself.

Mackenzie - Lea, you're on fire, that was a good insult. You've been reading the shade book I borrow to you haven't you?! Phoebe please think before you talk, because what you just said is plain stupid.

Phoebe - I find it hard to do those two things. I think that saying whatever comes to our mouth was our deal.

Mackenzie - Yeah it is, but not if what comes out of it it's shit.

Phoebe - Oh okay, I'll try to do what you told me.

Lea - Girls we should go home, I'm tired of waiting for Humpty Dumpty to go to the nursery. Let's just hit it and go to Starbucks.

Mackenzie - Nice one. I guess we should go to another place. Starbucks is for basic bitches. And that's not what we are so I was thinking we should go to the Medallion.

Lea - Isn't that an italian restaurant.

Mackenzie - Damn right it is. So let's go there and eat some past and drink wine.

Phoebe - I'm doing a sober week so I will drink a Lady Sparkling Perry.

Mackenzie - You're really dumb. That has alcohol in it.

Phoebe - No, it just has bubbles and tastes like fruit.

Mackenzie - That's called sparkling soda. Oh my gosh how can I even put up with you.