Road Trip (Part One)

Minnesota, 23rd September 2014

It's Saturday and it's eight a.m. I'm really tired, all these Medusas routines have been fuck me up. My body is a mess, it hurts and it's full of scars all of over the place because of my falls. But gurl I'm slaying, we're slaying. Giving top cheerleading entertainment for y'all to live with.

Yesterday was a stressful day, as I said before, but we popped and everybody flocked. We were the greatest. Aaron called me yesterday's night to say that his parents are going to use his pickup truck for a furniture shop. They're basically redecorating their house and the pickup truck is the best vehicle to transport those stuff. Kind of ruined this weekend for me but Aaron told me we still are going on a road trip but on his motorcycle.

I finally decided to get out of bed and start choosing my clothing, doing my makeup, my hair. You know the drill already.

We're leaving after lunch so I have plenty of time to do that. Besides I have to eat early because food can be messy and I don't want to ruin my outfit and my makeup honey.

My parents are a bit worried about this. A long time friend of them died on a motorcycle accident. I understand their worries and the reason why but we can't focus on the bad side.

I take a shower. I like the water hot, like really hot, it's like practicing for when I will burn in hell. Hot water can dry your skin and give you wrinkles faster. But to compensate that, after my bath I take a "bath" of moisturizer. I rub it all on my body. People sometimes come for me saying I look greasy, no gurl I'm glowing, there's a big difference okay?!

Burt (shouting) - Hey, Lea watch out for the water waste!!

Ugh my father is always complaining about my five hours bath. No kidding, I like to get the water on my body and when I get in the mood I don't want it to end. So hence my father always complaining the amount of water that I waste in each bath I take.

Okay, I'm finally out of the bathtub and I put a big mint towel around my body and go to my bedroom. I close the door and drop the towel on the floor and go search for my panties and bras. I choose a black bra and black panties with white lace. 

I then proceed to wear a gray sweater and jean leggings. It's a basic comfy look just for the lunch. Remember not to mess my outfit for the road trip!

When you're in a hurry, I mean when you're expecting to go somewhere or to do anything, time doesn't seem to move. So I just use my iPhone 6 and have fun with some Snapchat filters and send them to Phoebe and Mackenzie. Then there's the three of us sending each other Snapchat pics and vids. My favorite one is the dog one. So cute and it really makes us cuter. Well only people who are already cute without using the filter. The updates are a bummer because the good ones are always the ones to go away. And it only remain the shitty ones, but the dog one is already a trademark. It never goes away.

I turn up the radio and "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande is playing. It's an awesome song but it reminds me of Harper and Cassie, they, well we used to be obsessed with Ari G. But I'm not friends with them anymore. They didn't accept me as I am now. 

Such hypocrites, them who only talked about diets and plastic surgeries and shopping. And then complained and dragged me because of my makeover. What assholes that those two are.

Oh look at the time, it's 12 a.m. and I'm going downstairs to help mom make lunch.

Today she is thinking of making a coleslaw. I love it, it's so creamy and fresh. And oh god it tastes like heaven.

Lea - Mom, do you need help?

Julie - No I'm good sweetie, go watch some tv.

Lea - Okay mom. Thank you for the advice I have to catch up to "How To Get Away With Murder".