Hallotwin (Part One)

Minnesota, 31st October 2014

It's Halloween yall! Which means it's time to dress up and to go on scary haunted houses to party a lot.

Yesterday I got a call from Mackenzie and she told me she is going to throw a party in her house. She spoke to her housekeepers and butlers to decorate her house in the most scary house that ever existed. She also told me to not choose any costume as she is planning to do that with me and with Phoebe.

I have to call Aaron to see if he wants to go with me. I know he doesn't appreciate much of this stuff but he is my boyfriend so I guess he should make me company in each path I take as I do with him.

Lea (on the phone) - Hey babe how are you?

Lea (on the phone) - Good. I'm feeling spooky. The Halloween power is getting into my veins. Well about that. Mackenzie is throwing a Halloween party at her house at 10 p.m. and I would like to know if you would like to go with me?

Lea (on the phone) - It's not mandatory for you to dress up.

Lea (on the phone) - Okay thank you babe. I knew you wouldn't decline my invitation. See ya later, I miss you.

After Aaron hang up my call, I click on Snapchat and go see what the Medusas have been posting. Yes have you forgot already of our trio name. I was the one who came up with the idea of creating a snapchat group because we sure like to share our inspiring lives to other people. But we also have to keep something between us three.

My mom and my dad aren't home, they went to Target to buy candies for the trick or treaters. The kids really like to receive candies.

I've already had lunch and messaged Aaron that I will go to Mackenzie's house. I mean, her mansion.

I know how to drive already. I head straight to Mackenzie's house and knock on the door that is filled with faux spider webs. The house isn't fully decorated but it's in the way.

One of her housekeeper opens the door and asks who I am. I tell her my name and that I'm a friend of Mackenzie. She lets me get in. Wow this room is huge and so well decorated. Very posh and classic. There's a white coffee table with gold legs. And in each side of the table in a corner, there's a white vintage armchair. The housekeeper tells me that Mackenzie is upstairs.

In the way to the stairs there's steps to reach it. I walk those two steps and then there's big spiraling stairs. The stairs are white and have black handrails. I reach to what it seems to be her closet. I mean it's obvious, there's shelves with high heels and clothing hanging on open wardrobes.

Lea – Mackenzie?! I'm here.

Mackenzie appears dressed in a blue dress, similar to Audrey Hepburn's in "Breakfast at Tiffany's". She has her blonde hair in a ponytail.

Phoebe follows her trying to follow her pace. Mackenzie walks really fast. It's like she's making a statement with her walk.

Phoebe is dressing a sequin almost holographic pink pencil skirt with a yellow belt around it, she's also wearing a yellow top and a yellow long jacket. Her blonde hair is wavy.

Phoebe – Oh my god Mackie slow down.

Mackenzie – It's Mackenzie, dumb bitch. And I don't have to slow down, you're the one who should speed up. If you walk with the same pace as I do, you would have a much thinner body.

Phoebe – Sorry Mackenzie.

Mackenzie – Hello Lea. Welcome to the oval room.

Lea – Oh haha, White House realness down there.