Lea

Minnesota, September 12th 2014

My name is Lea Price and I'm a simple brunette girl. I like to listen to those mainstream artists. I like to go to the mall and shop. I'm the typical girl, the girl next door.

I go to Redlands High School and I'm a sophomore. I'm studying to be a psychiatrist. I love exploring and knowing about the mind. And I like to help people so there's two main reasons I'm considering this area.

I have two bestfriends, Harper and Cassie. They're the best people I could have met. They're both blondes and have blue eyes. Cassie has some freckles around her nose area. She doesn't like them nor her nose, but I do and I wish I could have them. We're all sixteen.

I'm at school now and I'm organizing my locker. I'm a neat girl and a girl's locker says a lot about her. Cassie and Harper are running through the halls, they're heading in my direction.

"Good morning Lea. How are you? Oh my god I have some news to tell you please come with me." Harper greets me with her typical rush and energy of someone who has drank Mountain Dew.

"Hey wait a minute Harper, I want to talk to Lea too." Cassie runs over Harper and gives her an eye roll for being so quick.

"Good morning Lea, I have news to tell you as well. Would you come with me?" Cassie looks at me with her pink backpack hanging on one shoulder.

"We're friends right?! So what if each of you tell me what you have to tell me as we're walking to class? How does that sound to you?" I smile at my friends and takes the lead.

"Sounds great." Cassie and Harper agree in sync as they join me, walking to class.

"So Harper you go first." I give Harper the chance to speak as she was the first to show up.

Cassie looks at me with an annoyed expression.

"So I have a boyfriend." Harper jumps squealing with her youthful excitement.

"Oh really?! That's great." I squints my eyes as I'm grinning widely.

"What a big deal." Cassie rolls her eyes and an annoying expression can be seen on her face.

"Oh Cassie don't be like that. Tell me your news!" I try to cheer Cassie up and include her in our conversation.

"Well I have a boyfriend too but now that's not a surprise since Cassie got one too." Cassie folds her arms and pouts like a child.

"That's so good Cassie, congrats." I smile and jump with happiness, Cassie and Harper join me.

"But I have another news, my father scheduled me a nose job." The light on Cassie's eyes appear as she tells her greatest news.

"I don't believe you're doing a nose job. Your nose is beautiful." I look at her concerned and disappointed.

"Hey we're best friends that means you can tell me the truth even if it hurts me. And we all know that I have a big schnoze. So I will make a few modifications and I will be pretty enough to be on the cover of Cover Girl. My big goal." Cassie tells us as she imagines herself with a new nose.

"Okay I support you. That's what a best friend does." I hug Cassie and smile.

"Thank you Lea you're really amazing, I'm so glad we're besties." Cassie grins as her I support her decision.

" Lea you're the only in our trio that is still single and that can't last for much longer." Harper grabs me by my arm to shove some of her train of though in me.

"We swore at fourteen that we would have boyfriends the three of us at the same time. We're together in everything, remember? " Harper grabs a page of an old diary the three of us used to share.

"We're like the Heathers, sisters for life." Harper informs us with a serious tone.

"Well I don't know about that, all the boys in here seem so stupid and stuck up." I start my morning reading.

"Look over there, there's Joshua he's the jock, the quarterback of this school but that's the only thing he is. The rest of him is made from stupidity and ignorance. But hey, he's handsome, right?" I scoff as I look over to Joshua.

"You're really shady." Cassie looks in shock towards me.

"Isn't that a fact? We all know that Lea is shady. Behind her shyness she's actually a strong sassy girl." Harper giggles as she points out my sass.

"You two are too much. Let's go, the bell has already rung." I smile embarrassed and keep on walking.

"And you know that the philosophy's teacher doesn't allow his pupils to get late at his class." I tell them jokingly.

"So let's run for our lives." I tell them as we're late to class and we run, run towards the classroom more than we ever did in P.E.