Momma I'm In Love With A Criminal

Minnesota, 18th September 2014

Now it became a habit, waking up at six a.m. for my morning routine, shower, makeup, clip hair extensions and choose what to wear.

I'm more relieved that my parents didn't scold me that much. They agreed with my point of view, with my statements.

I'm ready to eat breakfast.

Julie - Good morning Lea. Did you have a good sleep?

Lea - Good morning mom, yes I did. What about you?

Julie - I slept like an angel. But I woke up worried about your date.

Lea - Mom, don't get me started already in the morning.

Burt - Good morning ladies.

Julie - Good morning love.

Lea - Good morning dad. Are you worried about my date like mother?

Burt - I'm not. I'm a straight up man, if I don't like the guy it's done. So nothing to be worried about. I have my shotgun saved for the day he'll break your heart.

Lea - Wow dad, calm down. He is a good guy I promise.

Burt - We'll see about that.

My dad is the kind of man who only wears plaid shirts and jeans. He doesn't like pullovers or sweaters. He's like a country man. My mom is more refined, she's always wearing high heels, wow the hypocrisy. She wears 60's dresses that resemble the style of Jackie Kennedy. Actually it's her fashion icon.

I'm now getting worried because I don't know if I'm lying to them about Aaron. Or more importantly am I lying to myself about Aaron?!

We say goodbye to each other and they go to work, my father works in a bleach and detergent factory. My mother works as a receptionist in a clinic. 

I take the bus and people keep on staring at me but I'm getting used to it. 

I arrive at school and Aaron is at the school's main door smoking. I walk to him, take the cigarette off his mouth smoking for one drag and then throw out the cigarette to the floor and crush it with my heels.

Lea - Good morning. Let's go.

Aaron (surprised) - Good morning, let's go then.

Lea - So where are you taking me today on our date?

Aaron - It's a surprise.

Lea - Hmm, I don't like suprises. But I will give it a shot.

Aaron - You will like it.

We walk through the hallways and Aaron grabs my hand, I start to feel goosebumps. I'm torned in letting go off his hand or walk with him holding his hand. Well in the end I chose the latter.

I'm really happy, like if this would be my last moment alive I wouldn't regret it and die grateful.

Cass and Harpy appear.

Cassie - Hey Lea, who's this?

Lea - Hi Cass, this is Aaron the new guy, well isn't the new guy anymore because it's been a few days that he is in this school.

Harper -Hi Aaron I'm Lea's bestfriend, I want to say you're really cute.

Aaron - Thanks I get that a lot.

Lea - Hey Harpy, don't get to attached you have a boyfriend don't you?!

Harper - OMG. He's your boyfriend right? That's why you're so jealous.

Falling for the Bad Boy [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें