Aaron

Minnesota, September 9th 2014

My name's Aaron Morgan but just call me Aaron, I'm eighteen years old.

I'm not the type of guy you would see in the gym but it is a known fact that whoever tries to come for me I kick their asses.

Jocks are stupid, they think they're though and all that because of the popularity they get. They ain't shit. Popularity is for mediocre people.

Some call me a loner or antisocial, man I just can't stand stupid people. Give me my space and I won't be causing you problems.

My folks decided to move to Minnesota, we lived in New York but I joined a street gang. They didn't like that.

I don't give a shit, they could even move out to Tennessee I am going to be the same and do what I want to do.

No place can change what's inside of me, man!

Back in New York I shoplifted three stores. The thrill of taking things in stores without paying is awesome. I got caught twice, though.

My partners got caught because they shoplifted candy. Man, the fuck?!

If you're going to get caught at least shoplift greater things. Like I did, I shoplifted knives, ropes and a tv. You're asking how I shoplifted a tv?!

Man I got caught, there's no way of getting away with shoplifting a tv.

I'm also not the type of guy of commiting. I don't do romance. I hook up with some chicks and that's all.

No commitment, no strings attached.

My mother used to make me go to a psychiatrist to vent out but I wouldn't say much, actually I would mess with them.

They say I have what we say mommy issues. You see my father is a great father or whatever but my mother has spoiled me and is cold sometimes.

I couldn't care less but you know no hard feelings. No one has ever asked me about my future because of my reckless behavior and my appearance.

But I would like to become some sort of artist, like a tattoo designer or something like that. I have a few of them and I plan on getting more.

In three days it will be my first day in the local high school and I have few plans. But one thing I know! I will be the hot new thing.