"But-"

"Christian, it's just you and me in here. Who's gonna snitch?" She had Drake playing the background.

"Fine." She moved around so she could sit on my lap. She played with my fingers. He sat in a comfortable silence. I knew she had something to say but was keeping it in.

"Say it." I said. "You have something to say. I know you like the back of my had."

"Do you really love me?" She asked. "It's just a question that's been stuck in my head for most of the night." She said.

"What? Where that coming from?" I'm just testing if she remembered what happened last night.

"Last night, you told me you loved me. I know you were drunk and shit but I'm just wondering."

"Yes I love you. This is kind of a weird way of telling you this and all but I knew I would love you when you took me into the closet on your second day of school when you checked up on me. I knew you was always gonna be by my side." I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her cheek. "I wished I would have told you that when I wasn't drunk off my ass, but the truth had to come out sometime."

"I love you too Christian. I know you a bad boy or what ever you call yourself, but don't think you're going soft because you have feelings for someone who cares for you." She teased.

"Trust me Jaylah. I ain't afraid of admitting my feelings for you in public. People can think I'm soft any day if you're the reason." I said. I stared at her side profile. She had a bright white smile on her face.

************
"Come on get dressed." Jay said.  It's graduation day. I was just laying on my bed in my underwear. This has to be the first time Jaylah has ever been in my room. She threw a white button down and black jeans. She was wearing a tight white dress that emphasized her beautiful curves. She also wore her white red bottoms. She didn't have her cap and gown on yet.

"Damn Jay, looking beautiful like always." No surprise.

"I try." She flipped her hair. "Now get dressed.

"Ready to graduate?" I asked while I was buttoning my white shirt.

"Hell yea. Fuck this shit I'm out." She sung.

"Shhh. My mom sleeping." I said while zipping my pants up.

"She's not coming to graduation?" She's questioned.

"Yes she is. She needs to be well rested before she goes. She says she had a surprise for me or something." I shrugged.

"You don't sound to excited about it." Jay tied my black tie on my neck.

"Yea because last time she said she had a surprise, my dog died." I said.

"I'm pretty sure this would probably be a great surprise. This is your day Christian and I'm pretty sure your mom won't want to ruin it." I went into the bathroom to fix my hair.

"Yea you're right."

"Just have a little faith in your mom white boy. At least your mother is going. My parents are still half way across the world." She shrugged. Little did she know that they were in town.

I sprayed on some cologne. "How do I look?" I asked.

"Like a million bucks. Just keep your mom safe Christian." She fixed my collar.