b o n u s c h a p t e r # 1

[ A Fight For Respect ]

The royal family of England remained the fitting rulers. Most of commoners enjoy their presence; they do not mind the point that once before, there was no racial diversity in the highest family. King Harry Edward Styles is a gentle and just ruler, while his queen, Vegas Adele Styles, was assiduous in all of her ways. To Harry, his life was golden because of her presence in it. To Vegas, her tolerance was wearing thin.

From in front of the cameras and the positive smiles, the Styles family was normal. They were a loving, caring group of people that held the highest regards by everyone, but behind the screens, the illustrious couple was not happy as they may seem.

The children of the rulers had to put up with screams and debates in the middle of the night that could be heard from half around the palace. They would close their ears and the oldest siblings, Ryan and Riley, would calm everyone down with a sweet, passive song their mother would sing to them, while reminding them their parents were still in love with each other. Most of the time, it did hush them sleep, but recently, it hasn't done the job.

Harry and Vegas, despite the yelling, did love each other. Very much in fact, but there were problems and things that were taken for granted after eleven years of marriage. Harry had accustomed himself to how Vegas' presence handled things with the children. She remembered every detail of each child; all of their favorites, dislikes, and allergies were listed in her brain as a top priority. Because she wanted her offspring to have a normal life, she only employed one nanny to take care of the children when her and her husband were busy with running England.

Because of this, Harry did not have to remember much of anything, except for the things that his wife loved and hated. He never imagined what it would be like to not have Vegas in his life, and he hoped that he never would. Unfortunately, his anger got the best of him, and his untamable tongue spit words of ugliness.

It was a typical day at the palace. The children were off to school, and the king and queen completed their appearances around the city. They were conducting their weekly meeting with Parliament to discuss new laws and regulations.

King Harry was seated beside his queen, pushing aside their latest argument that morning over something very simple, and rather stupid. The newly appointed prime minister of England, Charles Benedict Okonkwo, spoke of the grave issues facing England and its security.

"From Queen Vegas, we are planning to remain in the European Union. I spoke with Her Majesty earlier this week to address the pros and cons of remaining or leaving," Charles said to the members, "I would ask the King if he may have an issues regarding the decision?"

Vegas and Harry had a heated conversation about the matter, and they agreed with each other about remaining with the EU. She spoken with Charles, and proposed he speak before Parliament. She looked to her husband to see if he was foolish enough to disagree.

All eyes were on the King, waiting for him to either speak or gesture for Charles to continue. "I propose that we leave the EU. Charles, please prepare a statement to be given to the people by next Tuesday." Harry earned gasps of surprise, and other honest faces of agreement. His pride grew, but little did he know, his wife and fellow ruler was boiling in her seat. Flames could be seen leaving her ears, strong enough to lit a thousand candles. How could he disrespect her in front of every highest member in England? The humiliation could not be compared.