t h e u n e x p e c t e d

a/n: hello again. this is a triple update week, ain't it? :) a lot of you are sad about the book ending, but do not fret. this is only book one of my series. the next will include different characters, but hopefully, you will like them as much as you liked VEGAS. at the end of this book, comes BLIND and RECORD which are Liam and Niall fanfictions. are you guys ready for that? anyways, happy reading dani xo.

c h a p t e r t h i r t y

She lain awake.

Her eyes watching the sun slide its glorious sprinkle of radiance through the unsealed window. Her eyelashes fluttered every so often, and she would miss only a few seconds of the sun's performance. Much like the sun, the center of her stomach spread with such warmth, and rapidly at that. His large hand was attached to her belly, constantly rubbing the surface even through his sleep. His chest graciously touched and receded from her back as he breathed deeply through his nostrils, breath fanning against the exposed skin from her silk nightgown.

On the wide open space of the King sized bed they were in, they only managed to use the center of the mattress. She wasn't used to the luxury, but because of his position so high within the royal court, she doesn't have much of a choice. She chose to be with him, and the thousands of maids following her for her every single need over the last couple of days was pressuring, but she will get used to it. Right?

Because of the baby and the concern of her well being while leaving alone in her apartment, Harry insisted that she move into the palace. He could see her more often, and have her protected from any dangers that could harm her. She did admit her love on national television, and reporters do adore the technique of hammering a person with a thousand questions.

She didn't object, but her friends were saddened by her departure. Visiting the palace will not be as easy as knocking on her apartment door and awaiting her to swing the door agape. Even she will miss the normalities to some degree. Vegas hushed her complaints and worries about her new life, and decided to admire the moment of sharing a massive mattress with the one person she can not live without.

She leaned her head back to caress her shoulder, a sleeping Harry snoring peacefully to a tune that was harmonic to her. His faint, blushed lips were tainted with their plethora of goodnight kisses, stained with her marking and no one else's. Harry was hers, and he was no longer wed to that devil of a woman. He belonged to her. His wavy, long strands, that usually pool at his shoulders, were flipped over his forehead. A few strands across his rose, flushed cheeks. His jade orbs were hidden under his eyelids, which flickered every couple of seconds.

The markings on his inked chest will always intrigue her, enough to trace the outline as if her fingers were the diligent needle creating the artwork. Without a large amount of disturbance to him, she rotated her figure on its opposite side to snuggle closer to his warmth. She adjusted his arm to drape over her narrow shoulders as they pulled inward to the center of her frame. His skin was warm, as it usually is. Her palm caressed the ridged bumps of his abs, sinking her top row of teeth into the flesh of her bottom lip. The hand continued until it reached the surface of the flexing muscular that surrounded his neck. Vegas dived deeper into exploring his body only to her expense so delicately presented to her.

"You have a habit of admiring me when I'm sleeping, Ms. Blacke," His raspy, hushed tone murmured into the still silence. Her palm paused at her idle movements to smile simply at her lack of discreetness.

"I can't help it," Her lips communicated as she drew constant circles around the perimeter of the swallows near his collarbone. "You're like a work of art."