d a n c i n g i d i o t s

a/n: above are the outfits for vegas and harry for the chapter. :) this is going to be so cute, so prepare! happy reading - dani xo

c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n

"...she said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny..."

For a reason unknown to me, Liam has not obtained his university degree.

The excuses he presents are idiotic, and anyone could assume that he was a bit delusion to wait this long before realizing his error. Especially on a random November work day as today.

"Liam, you waited three years to actually comprehend your lack of education?" The words that leaked from lips could barely be heard behind the pound of rice in the middle of process of being chewed.

"Well, when Mr. Horan asked me to work here, the pay was good enough to quit school.." Liam's fork foiled in his salad, poking at the thick lettuce coated in ranch dressing.

"Liam, as you usually tell me, don't be an idiot," I used some of my upper body strength to lean forward, and place my Asian cuisine down. "At least you have half of the degree."

"So you are saying that I should enroll in Oxford?" His eyes glossed with the lustrous overhead lights of the break room, purposely pulling me into a vortex of pressure.

"If you feel the need to, be my guest!" I wiped my mouth with a brown napkin.

"I'll be in the middle of the courses if I start now..."

"Call Erica. I know she owes you something.."

When we attended Oxford University over three years ago, Liam managed to gain the attention of a slightly older woman that worked as an admissions executive. She's in her mid-thirties, which isn't too disgusting, but she can't keep her hands to herself. That woman will show affection without a care in the world.

"Erica the cougar, or Erica the redhead from the grocery store?"

"Erica the redhead?"

"Yeah, she's pretty fit..her hair is longer than-"

"What? No. Erica the cougar, you idiot."

"Ooh, you are right. She does owe me after that date.." Liam dug into his inner suit jacket's compartments, searching for his phone I assume. An iPhone was slipped from the hiding place, and seconds later, his fingers moved across the screen to key in the passcode.

"You guys went on a date..again?" I questioned, the Asian carton of rice being picked up in my fingers in the meantime.

"Yeah, I really needed that math course on my schedule. I had to cross dangerous waters. Who knew she could bend-"

"Stop. Liam, you really need to understand that no one wants to hear about that." I waved off his revolting testimony on the past events concerning Erica.

"Oh, shut it. I don't say that when you tell me what you and Mr. Loverboy did," Liam mentioned, biting into the lump of grilled chicken.

Harry..

His name rolled off my thoughts like velvet, smooth with clear articulation. Lately, we have been seeing each other quite a lot. He's taken me on about five different, unique dates since he trailed behind me in the market last week. Who knew he would have such a creative flow when it comes to wooing a woman?

"Shut up, that is not the case," I confessed up, using my fingers to pinch at the chunk of shrimp fried rice. "And, don't call him Loverboy. What are we, back in preschool?"