t o b e w e d

a/n: this is the last chapter my loves. :( don't you worry. i have an epilogue ready for you all, and remember you can always request what chapter you want to see written before i begin the Niall and Liam fanfictions. :) well for now, i hope you enjoy this lovely chapter and it will be long, and maybe longer than most chapters. it took me a few days to write this long! stay beautiful and don't forget to wait for the next two books! thank you, and happy reading, dani xo.

c h a p t e r t h i r t y o n e

f i v e m o n t h s l a t e r .
o n e d a y u n t i l t h e w e d d i n g

Through a car window, all she could see were the faces of her future constitutes. The people she would faithfully rule abide, and provide safety to with the help of her future husband. He would make all the final decisions, but he had promised that her opinion would be factored into anything he decided upon. Even for the smallest thing.

Vegas was unsure of how she would appear as the first black Queen of England. There were speculations about her future on the front page spread of the newspapers that arrived at the palace. She would caress her fingers upon the texture of the paper, realizing the potential she could possess as the harsh rumors dealing with her skin color were actually printed to the people.

As a queen should, she graciously ignored the severity of the negative people who could not stop their judgements upon her. She was a strong woman, and she wouldn't let comments from outside sources spoil her mood.

"Vegas, you got to listen to me," Charley's voice snapped at a serene, but pregnant woman staring aimlessly out the window. She turned her head to face her friend, oblivious to the words she had spoken before blanking out.

"I'm sorry, Charley. What were you saying?"

"I was saying that your dress is ready today. Harry is getting fitted for his tux with his groomsmen. Tonight will be the wedding rehearsal dinner, and following that the next morning, the wedding will take place," Her finger gazed over her planner that read the strict schedule for the final days before the wedding.

"Did they make the altercations for my gigantic belly?" Vegas tossed in a joke to ease Charley's stressed frame.

"You aren't that gigantic," Gemma commented, her eyes previously into texting a significant other. "You are normal size for an eight month pregnancy."

"I agree," Piper interjected.

"Nah, I beg to differ," Ashton added, her palms curving to the size of her wide stomach. "You are pretty bloody huge for one baby."

"Don't be ridiculous! The doctor said that we are having one baby," Vegas fanned off their comments, huffing at their absurd observations. What they were saying was true, but she couldn't allow them to push those ideas into Harry's mind. The doctor, on her last visit, privately told her of a second baby that had formed with him noticing. She figured she would surprise him, the day of the delivery. He wouldn't be upset, would he?

"All right, we are here. Let's get you fitted into your dress before we are late for the meeting with the venue director," Charley reminded, slipping out of the vehicle to assist Vegas. The rest of the girls followed: Gemma, Piper, and Ashton, into the boutique that accommodated the needs and desires of pregnant woman to be wed.

"Welcome back to Sophie's," A rather short lady, Esther, greeted them with a simple nod of her head. "Your dress is ready, and Amanda is waiting for you back in the large fitting room."