Sex, Lies, and the Drug Game ch 29

Start from the beginning

Then my stomach growled, I hadn't eaten in forever and I suddenly felt light headed and weak.

I walked out to the bedroom and yelled for the speaker.

"Hey!....Hey!" I yelled sitting on the bed and closing my eyes for the briefest of moments.

"What?"

"May I have something to eat and drink please?" I said nicely not sure if I could go another day without food.

"Oh yeah, your up. We will bring you something right away." The speaker said before hanging up.

I closed my eyes and rested on the pillow provided for me.

 In about ten minutes someone had opened the door just a crack and slid food on a small tray in the room and I slowly proceeded to retreive then eat my food. I was hungry yes, but I felt I had needed to savor the food here. I wouldn't know when my next meal would come and there was no other food in this place for me to eat.

I finished my food and went back to the bed for some sleep. There was nothing I could do but sleep and at the moment I was alright with that.

I just had to keep remembering that my father was looking for me. He had to be.

----------------

I awoke and it seemed as though I had only been sleeping for a few minutes. There was food on the floor right beside me and I slowly ate what was on the tray.

I got off the bed and looked around for my father and I's picture in the Starbucks.

It feels like ages ago that we were there sitting and chatting.. Before I met Cub for some coffee and a movie.. Before Ben and his.. accident.

I felt tears brim at my eyes and I contained myself from crying the best I could. I wonder how Ben was doing, Did he need me by him? Did he even remember me?

I closed my eyes and tried to push the thoughts out of my head but more and more about all of my friends and family poured in.

"I'm not in this alone." I softly said to myself.

"I'm not in this alone." I squeezed my eyes shut and rocked gently on the bed.

"Dalia!" The speakers had come on startling me just a bit.

"Yeah?"

"Get whatever you think you will need we are coming to move you to a different loaction. We will be there in ten minutes. Only take items that you can carry with you. Heavy carry on's are not permitted."

"Move me to where?" I asked but there was no reply.

I looked around the room but there was nothing that I wanted to take besides the picture of my father and I.

They had arrived like they had said and handcuffed me to a vehicle similar to the one Fiona had taken me in the first time I had been outside the hideout I had been staying in.

"Where are you taking me?"

There was a red headed girl and a blonde boy that had been assigned the job of transporting me somewhere... But where?

"You will find out soon enough. We do not have enough information to share with you?" The red headed girl said to me.

"How can you not have enough information. You must know where you are going?" I asked appauled at the girls answer to my question.

"We do not have enough information to share with you." She emphasized on the 'with' and I rolled me eyes. I guess she was trying to say was she knew where we were going she just wasn't going to tell me. She easily could have just said that.