Chapter 22

rWhen we get to the house, I grab Sky's hand and pull her out of Jc's jeep, facing the house. "Babe, you're gonna pull my arm out of its socket!" I ignore her and turn around, pulling her to me and kissing her. She smiles into the kiss and closes the gap between our bodies by arching her back and pressing her stomach up against mine. "Get a room, guys," Jc says and Sky pulls away, laughing. "Outside is the biggest room of all," Skylar replies. "Fine," Jc starts. "Get a smaller room." Sky chuckles and nods, biting her lip. I keep my hands on her waist just above her butt and pull her in for another kiss. She sets her hands on my chest and denies me. I give her the puppy eyes and she averts her eyes. "Look at me," I say and she shakes her head. "Why not?" She faces towards me but keeps her eyes closed. "Because, if I look at you begging, I will feel bad and cave in." I shrug and kiss her while her eyes are closed. "I win," I say and she smiles, opening her eyes. She lightly taps a fist on my chest. "I'm bored," I say and Sky chuckles. "We just did a bunch of stuff like, five minutes ago." She chuckles again. "I know, but now I'm just standing here, bored." After a few seconds of silence and thinking, Skylar gasps. "Instead of a vlog we didn't get much footage of, let's do a new video of you and me sitting in front of a camera." She smiles and pleads with her eyes. I grab her hands off my chest and interlock them with mine, looking down at her. "What would you like to do," I ask and she shrugs, pulling my hand and dragging me into the house. "We'll figure it out when we get in there." I can practically feel her smiling. I run ahead of her and beat her into the room, moving the tripod from the bathroom to the main bedroom. When Skylar walks into the bedroom, she shuts the door; I am bent down and she smacks my butt while going to sit on the bed. I jump up and look at her. She is looking at nothing in general, trying to avoid my stare. I walk to her and stand in front of her, leaning my hands on the bed. She looks at me and smiles guiltily. "Ma'am, I will let you know I can sue you for touching me," I say and Sky smiles again, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling me towards her, close enough that I can feel her minty breath on my face. "Do you really want to do that, sir?" She asks and I bite my lip while staring at hers. "I'll tell you something I do want to do," I say and lick my lips. "And what is that, Mr. Lawley?" "Well, I can show you better than I can tell you," I reply and she chuckles, pulling me closer (if it was even possible). "Can you," she asks and I nod. "Then do it," she says, keeping her mouth slightly open. I smile and chuckle as I speak. "Alright," I push my body against hers, pushing her onto the bed, and kissing her. After our little 'session', I pull away from her an she slowly opens her eyes, smiling. "I love you," I say and she smiles slightly. "I love you too," she says and I look to my right, seeing her hair on the bed. "Hey, what time is it," Sky asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Hold on, lemme check." I dig my phone out of my pocket and look at my phone's black screen. "Uh, make out o-clock." Sky lifts her body up and laughs; now my legs are in between hers. She steals my phone and looks at the screensaver, checking the time. "Awe, babe, you changed your screensaver to a picture of us," she exclaims and asks at the same time and I nod. "Well, usually when people date, the special other is their main point of interest," I reply and she lightly hits me. "You're so sarcastic." I shrug and look at the picture of us. It's a picture that Jc took and sent to me because he thought that I 'looked sexy'. It's taken from behind us and Skylar and I are holding hands in it and I'm looking at her cutely. My home screen is a picture of Sky making a weird face. "Babe, how long has that been your home screen," Sky asks and I shrug. "End of November?" She shakes her head and looks at my phone more when I get a text from a random number. "May I," she asks and I shrug, not caring whether or not she reads my messages. "It says 'Hey James it's Blake, give me a call when you can. Thanks.'" She talks in a low voice as if imitating Blake. "Why are you so cute," I say to her and she blushes. I walk closer to the bed and lift up her chin with my thumb and pointer finger. "I'm serious," I say and she looks up at me. "Well, what do I say back," she replies. "Nothing, you just kiss me," I say and she smiles. "What has gotten into you lately? I think you're suffering from withdrawal." I smile and lean in. "Oh well," I say before kissing her lightly.