Chapter 18

Skylar's POV

I pull away from the kiss and go upstairs. Kian follows me and we go into our room. I grab clothes and go into Jc's room to use his shower. Kian goes in the one down the hall from our room and I assume he gets a shower there. I strip and throw the wet clothes in a pile by the sink. I realize I forgot a razor and other toiletries. "I'm an idiot." I say aloud to myself. I grab my towel and run to our room. I get my deodorant and my hair brush from my room. I run over to the other bathroom that Kian's in and knock. He doesn't hear me, so I walk in anyways. I try not to pay attention to him as I grab my hair dryer. I open the mirror to grab my toothpaste and my toothbrush. I feel something grab my waist and I jump slightly, gasping. "What are you doing in here?" Kian growls in my ear. I turn around and see Kian is standing with his towel wrapped around his waist. He grabs my waist again and pulls me into him. He kisses my lips softly and grabs my butt again. I smile into the kiss. I'm starting to get used to (and like) it. Our lips part in sync and he pulls away. I let a breath go that I didn't know I was holding. I smile at him. He goes in to kiss me again but I pull away, teasing him. "I have to get my stuff babe." I turn around and he walks up to me again, this time putting his hands around my stomach. "Babe, stop." I smile as I say it. Kian doesn't stop; instead, he kisses the side of my neck and my jaw. "Babe." I say, my voice getting weaker. I feel him smirk on my neck. He finds a sensitive spot and something escapes my lips. He smiles harder and sucks on that spot, leaving a hickey. I tell him to stop but I don't want him to, and he knows that. I still need to shower so I pull his hands off of me. He starts whining and I go to the shower, trying to grab my razor, but I get my towel soaked. "Go." I say. He scoffs. "Me?!" "Yes, you! I'm about to drop my towel! It's getting kind of soaked in here!" I remark. "I can help you with that." I feel the blush creep up on my cheeks as they get redder and redder.

CAUTION~ SEXUAL CONTENT~ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

He drops my towel and grabs my body again, sucking on the same spot he did before. My legs go weak and start shaking. "Ki-kian" I moan lightly. "You're so beautiful." He starts inbetween kisses. I turn around as he's kissing my neck and pull his face to mine. As we are kissing, I stumble back into the shower and close the door. I realize Kian still has his towel on, but I feel his erection growing harder. I grab the towel as we're kissing and drop it, letting it fall to the shower floor. He pulls me closer to him and his length hits my leg. I'm smile into our deepened kiss and Kian mutters a low "Jump," against my lips. I do as he says and he supports me by grabbing onto my bare thighs, and I'm being supported by the wall too. He pulls away. "Now?" I pull him into a sloppy kiss and immediately pull away. "Now." I smile at him and he slowly adjusts his length into me. A small tear escapes from me and he throws his head back. I've never had sex with him without a condom, so I wasn't used to it. "Fuck, you're so tight." He groans and I close my eyes, my legs shaking. "Harder, Kian! Fuck!" I moan as the pain turns to pleasure. He wastes no time pushing into me faster. No matter how many times we do it, I'll never get used to his size. "Oh baby! Fuck yeah." He moans and growls in my ear. After a few more thrusts I feel my walls start to contract. "B-babe, I'm g-gonna cum!" I yell and Kian pulls out of me last minute, teasing me. I whine and buck my hips, trying to get him to put him back in me. He pulls me off of him and lays me down, going out of the bathroom. I make a weird face and look around, waiting for him to come back. He comes back in and I see a small silver package in his hands. He is still completely naked and I try to stand up. I stumble a little and Kian comes to me. He pushes me back into the shower with force and I see lust in his eyes. I like this side of Kian. "I love you so much baby." He growls in my ear and I get wetter with anticipation. I don't answer because he kisses me roughly and I take the condom as I pull away, slowly opening it with my teeth, teasing him. I pull the condom out of the wrapper and slowly push it on his length. Before he pushes into me he slides down my body, kissing every inch of it. He kisses the insides of my thighs and I squirm, enjoying it. He sticks his fingers in my folds and I moan, getting even wetter. My eyes are closed and my head is leaned back with happiness. He kisses my thighs again and pulls his fingers out, replacing them with his tongue. "K-Kian! F-fuck!" I moan and I feel his hot breath against my body. His tongue explores my heat and my eyes roll back even more in pleasure. "Kian! I'm gonna c-" He pulls his tongue out of me and immediately replaces it with his length. His hands are on the floor on either side of my head, supporting him. He bends down to kiss me and I take advantage and flip him over. "I'm gonna ride you so hard baby." I growl in his ear and he groans at my words. "Fuck, Skylar! Yes!" He yells and his head lolls back. I grabs his face and pull his lips to mine while pushing myself back and forth on him. "Skylar, I'm gon-na c-cum!" He moans as I pull away from him. He pulls out of me and I pull his length to my mouth, pulling off the condom. I stick what I can in my mouth and grab the rest with my hand. "Fuck, Sky!" He moans and I moan on his penis, making him groan more. I hum on his penis and he immediately ejaculates in my mouth. I somehow swallow the bitter fluid and pull away from him. We trade places and he goes back down to my heat. He sticks his tongue in and explores my walls, and I immediately feel my walls contracting and expanding. "Babe, I'm gonna c-c-" I get cut off when I feel all my juices flow out of me and onto Kian's mouth. He licks it all up and swallows it. He gets up and I sit in the shower.