Chapter 6

"Kian! It's beautiful! I love it!" I stand there in awe as I look at what Kian did. On the beach, Kian set up a table with Christmas lights everywhere. There were candles on the table and food on trays. "Well, I figured we could eat, then go pennyboard around and get fro-yo. Is that okay?" I stare at Kian. He is so sweet. "Yes babe that is perfect." I kiss him and he pulls a seat out for me. "Such a gentleman." I laugh. He sits down and I take the lid off of the platter. I start laughing. "Really?!" I say between laughs. I look at the 2 nacho cheese Doritos locos tacos on the tray. I look at him and he is holding two plastic cups from Taco Bell, full. I take one and take a sip. The Baja blast slides down my throat. I look at him. "What? I can't cook." He says and we start laughing. I start eating my tacos and when I'm done, Kian is also. We drive back to the house and ride our pennyboards down to Tasty Time, the fro-yo place closest to us. I get vanilla with kiwi bobas, strawberries, kiwi, blackberries, raspberries, and whipped cream. I put it on the scale an reach in my purse, but Kian moves me out of the way and pays. "Why don't you let me pay?" I say, whining. He kisses my nose. "Because I'm taking you on the date. I will pay babe." "Ugh. Fine." I say trying not to smile. He gives Kian his change and we grab our frozen yogurts and go. We ride to a park sit on a bench and eat. When we finish, we throw our cups in the trash can near us and start riding home. "Hey, babe." I hear Kian say. "Yeah?" I say without looking at him. "Why were you scared of your dad?" I've been dreading this since the day I moved out. "I haven't told anyone this." I say quieter, and stop riding. "He, he abuses me." I say, like a whisper. Kian stops too and grabs my hands. "Look at me." He says. I look up at him, and he has tears in his eyes. I grab his cheeks and kiss him softly. "It's okay. I'm fine." By the time I'm done saying this we both have tears streaming down our faces. I pick up my pennyboard and he does the same. I grab his hand and we walk home.

*Kian's pov* (yay!)

We are riding down the sidewalk when I start thinking. Why was she scared of her father? I decide to ask her. "Hey, babe?" I say. "Yeah?" She says without looking at me. "Why were you scared of your dad? She stops. I hear her say "I haven't told anyone this. He, he abuses me." I stop riding and grab her hands with tears in my eyes. She cups my cheeks and kisses me. "It's okay. I'm fine." She says. We both have tears going down our faces. She tabs my hand and I pick up my pennyboard. We start walking home. When we get home, we go up to my room. I take off my shirt and pants, so I am just in my boxers. We lie down on my bed and cuddle. She places her head in the crook of my neck and I kiss her hair. She grabs my hands and traces shapes into it with her thumb. I grab her hand and interlock it with mine. She looks at me and I kiss her softly. She kisses back, our lips moving in unison. I pull back, letting a breath go I didn't know I was holding. I look at her, our foreheads touching. I wiggle my eyebrows and she laughs. I stop wiggling them and she stops laughing. I look at her for a few seconds. "Awe, fuck it." I say and crash my lips onto hers. I kiss her with passion and excitement. She kisses back, and she is a great kisser. She has definitely had a lot of practice. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lips asking for permission, but she denies. I breathe out to pull her shirt off. She helps and we immediately go back to making out. I swipe against her bottom lip again, but this time she gives in. I stick my tongue in her mouth and she bites it. I accidentally let out a moan, and she smirks into the kiss. She takes her pants off and pulls away. "It's my first time." She says. I look at her, surprised. "What?" She says. "I didn't know. I'm sorry if I'm pushing you." "You aren't pushing me. I want to." She says. "Okaaay." I say and push back into kissing. I take her bra off and she pulls down her underwear. I slowly take off my boxers and put a condom on.

*The Next Day Skylars pov*

Let's just say, last night was amazing.

*Authors note*

Hey loves ❤️ I'm so so so sorry I didn't update but I've been so busy with school and plus, my bf just broke up with me so I was a little upset and stressed. Alrighty well guess what?! 160 READS!! I love y'all fam ❤️ Well, here are your song lyrics (oh, and btw in the first chapter I said that you can guess songs twice, but with the surprise I'm doing, you can only guess one song in this book. Only 4 more people get the big surprise, but I promise that the surprises will keep coming in! Our first winner is theprettyrxcklessxo ! She will get the first surprise but I might not add her unless A, all the other winner slots get taken or B, nobody else guesses):

If you love me let me go

'Cause these words are knives

and often leave scars

The fear of falling apart

And truth be told, I never was
yours

The fear, the fear of falling apart

Alright my little piglets! That is it for this chapter! Remember! Read vote and comment! Love youuuu!
~ Kian's wife ☁️❤️