Chapter 5

"Great!" He says with a smile. "I'll pick you up at six tomorrow." "Okay." I say and peck his lips. Even though he lives here he wants to knock on the door to "get the full effect"

~next day~

Last night I didn't sleep very well. I had a dream about my dad. He was beating me, but I could tell he wasn't drunk. He was saying stuff like "you're a mistake" and "it's for your own good" but the worst one was "you should've died". I was woken up by Kian shaking me. I felt my face, and I was sweating. "It's alright. I was just a nightmare." Kian says, but it felt real. I nod my head. "Let's just go back to bed." He nods too and pecks my lips. "It's alright. I'm here babe." He says after we lie back down. I nuzzle into his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I kiss his chest and look up at him. He's already sleeping. I cuddle into him and he pulls me closer to him. I try to fall asleep and I guess I eventually did, because I remember my eyes fluttering open, full of energy. I look up and see Kian, still sleeping. I kiss his nose lightly and try to get up, but Kian pulls me down. "Stay. Let's cuddle." I stay for about 30 minutes longer, until I smell bacon. I take a deep whiff and look at Kian excitedly. He laughs and kisses my nose. I lick him and he pulls back, grossed out. I start bursting out and he starts tickling me. I'm very ticklish so I start laughing till it hurts. "Kian, stop!" I say between laughs. I hear a cough at the door, and look up. Kian stops tickling me. I see Connor staring in the doorway, and I can tell he's holding a laugh back. "Breakfast is ready. Come on down!" He holds his out and I run into them, laughing. "Save me from this terrible monster!" I say, over-exaggerating. Kian runs up, picks me up, and throws me over his shoulder. I scream and he walk toward the stairs. He runs down them and I'm yelling at him to put me down, laughing. When he gets down them, I smack his butt. He jumps and puts me down. He starts walking and I jump on his back. He stumbles, but catches me. I kiss his cheek and point my finger to the way of the dining room. When we get there, I jump down off of his back, which is hard, considering he is about 6'2" and I'm roughly 5'3". I sit in a chair at the bar and go to grab a piece of bacon, but Kian hits my hand out of the way. "That piece is mine." He says. "But I love the crunchy pieces!" I say sticking my bottom lip out. "Well me too. Here," he says, pointing to a chewy piece with a bunch of grease on it. "Have that one." "Babe!" I say, holding it out. I go to kiss him, and he closes his eyes and sticks out his lips, but I take the bacon out of his hand first and bite into it. I take off the crunchiest piece and give the rest of it back to Kian. I actually do kiss him and when I pull back, he licks me. "Ew! What was that for?!" I yelled. "Payback." He says laughing. I start laughing too. Everyone else comes down and we finish eating, occasionally talking and laughing. "Well, I gotta go upstairs and get ready for our date babe." I say. I peck his lips and run upstairs. I grab a shower in my bathroom and when I'm done, I blow dry my hair. I don't know what type of date this is, Kian said it was a surprise. I bring a purse and put my black bikini with the word "Flawless" of the butt in teal. I put on my waterproof mascara and lip gloss, and when I'm done blowing my hair, I braid it, straighten the braid, and take it out for beach waves. I put it in a ponytail and hairspray it. I look in my closet, but give up and go to the bags from the mall I haven't unpacked yet and pull out my white crop top with Parental Advisory Explicit Content on it and white high waisted shorts with a black flannel tied around my waist. I put on my black vans. This was my first date ever! I look at my phone, which was playing music. I stop Bright by Echosmith and see it was 5:53. I make some touchups when I hear a knock on the door. I run downstairs ad open the door. I see Kian with a white rose in his hand. He is wearing a white muscle tank with the word swag written on it in red. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a red flannel tied to his waist. I smile at him. He looks damn good. I look him up and down. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." He says chuckling. I pull my phone out and take one. I wink at him and grab his hand. He grabs his pennyboard and I grab mine. We put them in the car and drive down the road. He hands me a bandana and tells me to put it on. I hesitate, but do it anyways. We drive a little longer until we come to a stop. He gets out and opens my door. He helps me out and we start walking. We walk for about five minutes before we come to a stop. "Alright. Take off your blindfold." I slowly take it off and gasp.

Authors note
Hello loves! I'm sorry that I have left you with a cliffhanger, but I feel like I needed to have just one. Anyways, I feel like none of you read these, so why even bother? But anyways, here are this chapter song lyrics:
By the time I was your age
I'd give anything
To fall in love
Truly was all I could think
That's when I met your mother
The girl of my dreams
The most beautiful woman an that I'd ever seen
Alrighty that's the lyrics an I feel like none of you read this but if you do, I love y'all. You are literally the reason I love this app. If any of you are depressed or self harm, you can talk to me. I will be here. I love you all and I can't even think about how you do that without being on the verge of tears. Anyways, I'm sick :( but I missed school and I wrote this for about 4 hours. I love y'all!
~ Kians wife ☁️❤️