"Oh really? Who?" I said as we walked to the door.

"The two of them who took care of you. I'm not sure how to call them" She said as we walked to her car.

"Why are they coming?"

"I think you need to talk with them" I nodded and enjoyed the silent drive to the supermarket. I was wondering what Kihyun is doing and when will he come back. I already missed him.

After few minutes, we arrived. We walked inside while talking about what we need to buy.

"Do you know what they like to eat?" She asked.

"She is picky and also hates seafood" I said.

"Why did I give you to her?" She asked. "Can you go there and bring two bottles of wine?"

I nodded. While I was walking, I saw a familiar guy with blonde hair.

"Minhyuk?" I called. His eyes widened in shock.

"Lee Na? What are you doing here?" He asked while smiling.

"Here with my mom" I said and pointed at her. "You?"

"I'm here with Shownu hyung. We're having a small party tonight at Kihyun's house. The one where we met"

"Did he let you have a party?"

"Yeah,it's just us and few more. That's all. Will you come?"

"I don't know. Will Kihyun be there?" I asked quietly.

"He said he will try to come. He's in Japan with that annoying kid. If he comes, she will probably be there. Have you met her? She's so full of herself! Her confidence is worse than Kihyun's"

"Is that even possible?" I laughed. "Okay. I'll be there"

"Can't wait for you to meet the rest of them. I'm going now, hyung is probably waiting for me. See you!" He waved while walking away. I smiled at waved back at him.

**

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah" I took a deep breath and opened the door with my mom standing beside me.

"Hello" The two of them bowed.

"Come in" My mom said and opened the door wider. Both of them walked in without saying anything. We sat in the living room in silence. I stared at the floor not wanting to look at them. I just wanted them to leave as soon as possible.

"We would like to apologize" He started first. "It's okay if you don't want to call us mom and dad anymore. From now on, we are Mr. Song and Mrs. Song"

I nodded and spoke. "That won't change anything"

"I asked from you to treat her like your own daughter back then, remember Jang Mi? Then why didn't you?"

"No matter what you say, I won't change my mind. I'm glad I won't have to see her face after today. She embarrassed all of us when she ran away like that"

"I ran away because I couldn't stare to look at you" I said as I looked at her. She clenched her fists in anger.

"How dare you? I took care of you for 18 years!" She raised her voice.

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter anymore"

"You were such a waste of time. I had to spend my money on you. I wanted to give your real parents the money just to marry you with Yongguk" She smirked. "It ended up better than I thought"

"I have something to say" Her husband said while taking out some papers.

"Don't say anything. I want to ta-"