NEW STORY

You guys mean the world to me and I continue to thank you for your support. I will be writing a second book about Luke and Cameron however for the time being I have started a new book. It'd mean a lot if you checked it out: The Reformative Affection Program:

As a child you're taught not to talk to strangers but what can you do when the world's population is decreasing rapidly and as a result you're forced to live with one?

An arranged marriage program called the Reformative Affection Program (RAP) was created to increase the diminishing population. People from ages 21-33 were "recruited" and forced to live with a stranger who they could either married or not and have another shot at love. The only catch was they had 4 months to decide to do so or "forever hold their peace."

For Anastasia Clarke true love was all that she was looking for, she wanted a fairy tale love story despite the circumstances.

But for Ryder Kirk that's exactly the opposite of what he wanted. He rebelled from the idea of finding true love from an arranged marriage and was determined to find a loophole in the program.

What happens when both of their lives are intertwined? Will Anastasia be able to make the most of RAP and find love or will Ryder stick to his ways and succeed in rebelling and avoid Versperum?