Ten: Paradise (Continued)

POV: Airia
Day 7 of our lovely beach time together and we've done so many interesting things. Swim, yoga, run along the beach, night salsa dancing in restaurants and more. It's 10:30 a.m. and we just finished making love, (something else we've also done quite a lot together.) Derick stays in bed, asleep and I cook breakfast again. We have to sleep in an alternate bedroom due to Derick breaking the headboard and one of the legs supporting the weight of the bed in the main bedroom.

Oops....

I finish cooking banana nut pancakes, bacon and sliced up fresh fruit. I make his favorite cup of coffee: vanilla caramel cream and take it all in a large tray with stilts. He still asleep as I set it down carefully and slowly in front of the green and white, king size bed. I smile at him and wake him up with a kiss, he groans softly, stretching his arms out.

"Morning love, I made you something come look." I say, I slide a piece of hair away from his face. It still feels sweaty from earlier this morning, he grins and sits up scooting to look on the tray.

"This looks amazing baby, thank you" He grabs a knife and fork and goes at it with the pancakes. I kiss his shoulder, watching him eat and I begin on my breakfast also. We eat in silence for a moment until he clears his throat, I glance at him as I take a sip of my coffee.

"I thought, maybe dinner somewheree tonight would be great." I look at him, and grin.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I ask, squeezing my nose, playfully trying to sound like a kid again. He laughs, almost chocking in his strawberries. I burst out laughing at myself. How can he accept my weirdness sometimes? He clears his throat and he nods. Testosterone won't let him copy me, he looks up at me. I nod to his request.

POV: Derick
I nod to Airia's agreement and take a forkful of mango in my mouth, my favorite fruit.

She definitely knows what I like.

I smile at the thought to myself. Tonight will be extra special, I look at Airia as she eats, watching tv now on the 50 inch tv. She laughs at a man slipping down a stair.

She's just so beautiful. I feel so lucky..

I finish getting changed in the closet as Airia is busy in the bathroom, I text the florist that I requested for Airia. She doesn't know what I'm up to. At all. I'm wearing my best black suit and white tie. I clip my watch together and look at myself in the mirror, taking a deep breath. We've been on manyyyy dates before, but this one. Will be like no other. I open the closet door and she's sitting in the edge of the bed, sliding in heels. I almost lose it, seeing her in the nude chiffon jeweled dress that I gave her for her birthday.

"Shit" I say to myself, I guide her to my truck outside on the soft sand.

"Reservation planned for Mr.Gray and Ms.Moore please" I say formally to the host, in the only fabulous Italian grill. Airia is looking around, as her earrings swing slowly that droop down her ears.

"Right this way sir" He says, we follow him hand in hand outside to a table that I arranged for us.