Nine: Paradise (Continued)

**WARNING: Extreme sexual content in this chapter.♡ I did warn you.**

Airia: POV

"I'm so sorry" He says, holding me tighter.

"Y-You hurt me Derick. I don't know who you are anymore!"

I sob, I feel him life my chin up, but I move it away, sliding away from him, and from my seat. I get up to walk to a different room. He really hurt me, and I'm not going to forgive him until he really means it. I mean... This scared me, am I wrong for feeling like this?
I open the door to the room that's all white but he grabs my arm, stopping me. The assistant glances at us both as she wipes down the glass windows.

"Airia.. I can't, manage to be away from you." He says softly behind me. I look down at the floor, and sniffle.

"You pushed me away" I say coldly.

"I know I did... And I'm sorry."
I shake me head in disagreement. He turns me around and tries lifting me chin up again. He looks me in the eyes, and kisses me deep. He keeps kissing me until I stop crying, and feels up my back.
I moan softly, melting into his arms. We don't stop until we pull away to catch our breath. The love, powered back on.

"I love you Derick." I say passionately. We still have a relationship, and this little fight? Can't break up apart. He won't let it, and I can't let it.
"I forgive you."

We land at 4:34 p.m. the men carry our luggage through the sand to the cute little white beach house with a porch. Derick helps them as I walk down the steps, taking off my shades.

"Oh Derick" I coo, he comes back and holds my hand. He smiles through his shades. The sound of the water and the palm trees, it felt so right. We enter inside and he gives me a tour of everything. The white and colorful kitchen. Then the living room with a beautiful medium brown sofa. The piano room, and finally.. The bedroom. Orange, white and brown interior, I follow him slowly.

"Beautiful, all of it" I tell him softly. I hug him from behind and hear his deep chuckle.

"I wanted this house to be decorated inspired by us" He says. He slides off his shades and faces me. I look into his eyes, and grin.
6:11 p.m. we're tangled together in the living room watching a movie as the sun is setting outside the open sliding doors. The wind blows little whisps here and there, making the drapes flow slowly.

"So um..." He starts as the two actors in the movie begin to have a sex scene. I look at him as we have our fingers curled together.

"I thought maybe we could go for a swim together" The way he said 'together' made my heart start to accelerate. I grin, and nod.
"Yes"

9:20 p.m. we watched two more movies, they were both good. We leave to the bedroom preparing to hit the water.

"The water should feel cool tonight." He says through the bathroom door. I slide on black Brazilian swim bottoms and finger comb my curls. I look in the mirror and hear bottoms fall on the floor.

Are we skinny dipping?

I see the shorts he was wearing on the floor through the bottom crack of the door. I cover my mouth with my hand then grin. I strip off my swim set, and look at my bare naked body. I clear my throat and wrap a towel around me to meet him by the back door.

POV: Derick
I look at her as the moonlight keeps the outside lit and slide off the towel around my waist. She strips off the towel around her and holds my hand, we walk and swim in the cool, fresh water. She sighs happily, I lift her up in my arms and spin her in the water slowly as she clings to me. She laughs as the water flows in little wave calmly.

"Are you enjoying your gift?" I ask her. Her eyes were closed, "Gift?" She asks. I nod, she swims now, looking in my eyes.

"Th-this is ours?" She says almost in a whisper, feeling down my torso slowly.
She moves closer to me and gives me a kiss, I don't pull away and give her another one, running my hands down her breasts. And grip them, and slide them down her curves.

POV: Airia
I feel turned on by Derick as he kisses my cheek, then my jaw line and neck. I moan softly and grab on his back gently, kissing his lips and biting his bottom lip softly. He guides me out of the water and we dry off, taking our towels and heading to the house.
The sand is white and soft, like walking on clouds in the sky. He walks to the bathroom, and I stick our towels in the basket. I fix my drenched hair a bit I walk to the open sliding doors out to the dark sky then slide them shut. I walk back to the bedroom to a surprise:

Candles lit, white rose petals spread everywhere and other romantic things. Derick is always thoughtful, he goes above the limit with everything. I join him by the edge of the bed, he wraps his arms around me, picking me up and rushes to the wall. I vote bite my lip as we knock down a lamp on a lamp stand. The shade of it breaks. He kisses his neck and bites my lip as I grab his back. I moan softly, feeling the same excitement as he does.
I'm not as nervous as I was the first time we made love. It's human nature, and practice makes perfect. I feel ready as he groans quietly with desire, he carries me to the lamp stand where the lamp fell and smiles at me. He watches my expression as he goes inside of me. I moan as he presses hard and fast against me.

"Yes, yes Derick" I beg, he grabs my hair as I grab his. He picks me up again and rushes to the sofa in the living room. He sets me down, wrapping my legs around him and goes rough like never before. I moan louder, and pant hard as he is. I scratch his back with my long polished nails begging for more. I grip on his hips as he moves faster.

POV: Derick
Tonight, I just want to make love to her like I never have before. I pick her up and switch places with her on the sofa. She slowly grinds it inside her, placing my hands on her hips. I groan in pleasure, feeling hard as hell. I grab her hair as she throws her head back, mouth open. She bites her lip as her body moves in circles now, breathing hard. I grab her flawless face and kiss her lips hard against mine.

We move to the floor as I lay her on her back, reaching for ice in a bucket that I filled up when she wasn't looking. I place one on her left breast. It melts some and I give it a kiss, as it's hard, then on the other one. I put the rest in my mouth as she bites her lip again.

"Yes" She whispers, I move down between her thighs and start to eat her out. Swirling her tounge around her clitoris, she moans my name repeatedly. She Ohs deeply, I grin and keep going. She deserves so much love.
I lift her by the waist as she wraps her legs around me and rush to the bed. Kissing her on the way there. I lay Her on her back and go back to thrusting rough, she grabs on the covers. Moaning in my ear of encouragement.

"Oh Derick" I groan as my hips move faster and faster. I'm almost reaching my climax as I groan louder. I warn her as I feel the jolt of wanting to. I don't stop until she orgasms in deep pleasure, she screams and that's what I wanted. I smile as I stop.

We lay against the shower walk and round two behind. She strokes me, and turns around bending over. She moans loudly as our skin smack together. Hard still, "Oh baby" She moans.
I put my hands up on her back and grab it tightly. I can hear her moan louder and louder in the shower as I make sweet love to her.
"I'm gonna cum Derick!" I grin and I don't stop. I flip her around, pounding her against the walk, until she starts screaming. She digs her nails into my back, squeezing her eyes shut. I slam one more time, and I can feel her body tense up.

"Oh Derick" She repeats. I stop and turn off the water. I bite my lip and smile at her, panting. "Just for you" Is all I can say.