Seven+Eight: Birthday/Surprise

**I'm combining two chapters for the sake of endless paragraphs and interest. I hope you guys are enjoying my story. Tell me what you guys think and share ♡**

Derick and I have been together, for almost a full year now, and our love is, deep and beautiful. But I still learn more and more about him, every detail.
Oh yeah, it's my birthday, March 15th, another round of Springtime.
I climb down the stairs of Derick's mansion like home, smelling the aroma of coffee and bacon. My mouth waters instantly of hunger, pushing my hair back. I see his bare back facing me, wearing an apron around his waist.

"Good morning" I call out, walking down the last step in only a black large t-shirt.

He grabs a towel and wipes his huge hands, the pan on the stove sizzles calmly with bacon. Turning around, he greets me with a kiss, grabbing my butt and picking me up.

"Happy birthday beautiful" He says, he looks in my eyes biting his lip. I chuckle, slightly turned on as I run my fingers through his hair that he dyed jet black. We have breakfast with the news on.

"I have a lot of surprises for you today" He says, I smile and turn to look at him.

POV: Derick
We finish cleaning and I guide her upstairs, I can't bare to stop looking at her. I stand in front of the door.
"Surprise one" I tell her, her mouth shapes a little 'O' with curiosity.
I slowly open the door and a gold box is on the bed. She walks in slowly, I follow behind, she stops and smiles.
I wrap my arms around her waist, nuzzling my face in her hair. She unties the perfect bow and a dress with the color of nude and chiffon with beading flows out by her hands.

"Oh Derick.... How beautiful" She says, her voice full of awe and soft. I give her neck a kiss, my breath so cold hits her neck, giving her goosebumps.

"I love it, it's perfect" She says, she turns around and hugs me.

The smell of flowers comes from her. Her soft skin, touching my hard tense body. I squeeze her gently and release.
We pull up in Edgar's rocky driveway "Surprise two." I tell her, she looks at me from the window, her face is so graceful. "Where are we?" She asks. I push my hair through my fingers, putting my car in park.

"You'll see." I tell her with a wink

Edgar and his girlfriend have a full house as we enter in, I hold Airia's hand. We wander around until we see the get together in the backyard. Playing spades, wine glasses clinging against each other and conversations.
I spot Melona and my brother, she elbows him and he turns with a cigarette in his mouth and grins at us both.

"Bring your ass over here dude!" He exclaims, full of excitement. Airia nods at me as I rush, hugging him and patting his back.

"I thought you were gonna be slow dammit" He jokes, he glances at Airia. I hold her with an arm around her waist.

"I'd like you to meet Edgar again." I tell her. Edgar gives Airia a hug, swinging her about, he steps back.

"Wow, look at you. You look just like Irina." She chuckles, looking at me.
10:39 p.m. dinner is served:
Turkey, sweet beans, green beans, and white rice. Everyone's laughing and telling each other stories as the night is glowing with candles and torches. I hand Airia a golden box, who was laughing at a joke from one of Edgar and I's friend Tyson. (Bartender from the party remember? (;. )

"Surprise three." I tell her with a wink. She looks at me and laughs nervously, setting her drink down. She picks it up from her knee, unwrapping the ribbon. She opens it and reads the slips of paper to herself quietly.

"Two plane tickets to Puerto Rico?." She asks curiously, he eyes lit up. I nod, she bites her lip excitedly. She grabs my chin and kisses me.

"Thank you. Oh thank you." She says, I grin, full of happiness.
She lays her head on my should and I kiss her head softy. Watching Edgar and Melona, Edgar is smiling at Melona Melons and starts to stand up. Hitting his glass of champagne with a fork, everyone quiets down.

"Everyone, all of you wonderful people, we wanna thank you for coming out, to come and enjoy this event with us. As you all may know, and now know. Melona and I have been together for 2 years. And I love her so very much.

He looks at Melona, who's slightly blushing and staring at him. He gets down on one knee, I sit up in my chair and Airia does the same.

My brother is really about to do this? I ask in my mind. My palms feel sweaty a bit as Edgar continues on.

"Melona, you're the light to my path, my everything.." He takes her hands, and stares in her eyes deeply.

"I can't ever, be happy with anyone else, but you. You. You're the soul to mine, my air."

He reaches in the pocket of his shirt for a little white box, and opens it to her. Melona's face is red as a rose, breathless.

"Melona Garcia.... Will you be my wife.?"

Silence. Dead silence. Melona covers her mouth with her hand, I watch her carefully. "Edgar, yes Edgar yes" She answers.

He pushes his hair back, and smiles big. He slides on the glistening 5K ring on her petite finger, and kisses her deeply. I clap in excitement and everyone joins in on the applause. Bottles pop on, and house music plays. My twin brother, is now getting married.
I get up as Airia does, to the couple. Edgar meet me by the pond, with his hands in his pockets. I hug him and squeeze him tight.

"Wow, I was scared" He says, reaching for a cigarette after we let go. "Want one?" He asks. I grab one and light it, puffing.

"I'm happy for you man." I tell him formally, putting my free hand in my pocket. We turn a corner into his garden, following the pathway of stones, hearing the water flow.

"I want you... To be my best man." He says, cutting off the silence.

Wait what? Me?

We stop walking, and he looks at me. I puff again, and drop the cig and step on it. He waits for me to say something. I mean.. I feel honored, just a little overwhelmed.

I grin then, "Alright." I finally say, we shake hands and out put an arm around each other's shoulders. Walking through the rose bushes as he puffs on his cigarette.

"You and Airia were meant for each other though." He says.
I nod in agreement. "She's everything I've wanted."

"I know." He says

I whisper to him "Better use a good bunch of condoms tonight." He pushes me playfully. We laugh, my brother... My brother...

**They're so silly aren't they? This personally is my favorite chapter. So heartwarming and inspiring. Share♡**