Five: Storm

**I really appreciate you guys reading my story! ♡ Much love to you all, enjoy chapter five! Also comment ANNY suggestions/changes!. I take advice!**

POV: Derick

I could kill him if I wanted to, just break his fucking neck. My neck is right like a lasso on a cattle as I stop at a light with my GPS. Clouds are moving fast meaning a storm is coming soon, I tap impatiently on my steering wheel. The light flashes green and I zoom 60 mph
I know what Steele is capable of, Airia doesn't, he has a history and I know that history way too well. I've done my wrong, hurting Airia, but Jay? Jay is the definition of a true player. He uses his rich "proper" attitude bullshit to get what he wants. He's always wanted Airia, I know that, I just hope I'm not too late.

POV:Airia

5:39 p.m. "Your phone is buzzing so much, you should check it" Jay says, I grin as we watch the sun create colors of purple, pink and orange.

The pool felt great, I changed in a baby pink chiffon thin-strapped dress. I reach for my phone and 2 names pop up and still are:

Peona and Derick

Calls and messages from them both, I put my phone on silent. No need to stress, no need to.

"Everything okay?" He asks, I nod and grin, laying my head on his chest and continue watching the movie in his theater room. "I love this.." I murmur, "This is my favorite room" He replies. I bite my lip.

"No, I mean.. How relaxed the atmosphere is... And this theater, dark... And sexy" I explain.

His eyes raise up, looking at me. I feel his hand move down my back.
We lay, making out on his bed, the curtains pulled together and the room door shut.

He pulls me up over him, we really start going at it.
His hands rest on my back but squeezes it gently, causing me to grind against him. I moan softly, we pause, staring at each other in the eyes.
He gets up to go to the bathroom, I feel, nervous. Jay will be my first, I've never been this intimate, not even with Derick. I hear pounding somewhere that startles me. "Jay?" I call out,
he comes out confused with his belt unbuckled.

"Someone must be at the door, I'll be right back" He says, I nod.

POV:
Derick

I pound on the door harder, urgent, "Hold up" I hear that idiot say. I beg myself in my mind that I'm not too late silently. The door swings open and that asshole stands there, "Derick? Fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

I push him to the floor as my rage was already making my blood pressure zip up sky high. I start punching him dead in his mouth with my fist. Airia comes running to the door screaming.

"Stop!! Stop it!"

She grabs me by the shirt and manages to pull me off of him. "The fuck is wrong with you?! Have you lost your fucking mind?!" Jay yells,
Airia helps him up off the floor with his mouth bleeding and has a purple bruise on his left cheek. Panting, us both.

"You try having sex wih her again and I'll KILL you" I growl pointing my finger at him. Airia frowns deeply,

"How the hell did you even find me? And why do you care?! Shouldn't you be tounging down someone since we're away from each other?"

She pushes me back, Jay stands in front of her. I don't give in, "Peona. Of course I care Airia! More than this fucker. Don't you remember how many girls he's been with??"

Airia's face changes, she steps away from Jay, almost with tears in her eyes. It was all coming to her now.

POV:Airia
I couldn't even look at Jay right now, every party I'd catch him in between a girl's legs. In bathrooms, he would try to slip a girl in to have sex with. That's how he got the nickname Slip.

Jay turns around with a look I don't appreciate. I look at Derick behind him, still standing with his hands in his pockets of his Khaki shorts. Literally a pencil could drop on the floor, that's how quiet it is. I'm not actually mad at Peona for telling Derick where I was, I turn around slowly and walk back to the guest room to get my things.
I grab my dry clean bikini and start to fold it. I sigh deeply, Derick stands by the doorway watching me. I glance at him as I grab my perfume off the dresser.

"I want to leave"

I say before I feel my eyes start to water again, he nods walking by my side and hugs me. I manage to not let any tears drop, he takes my bag and guides me out to his vehicle. I wipe under my eyes, sitting in his truck, he roars it to life and speeds out of the driveway, leaving Jay's fantasy land and him in it.

It starts to rain as Derick stops. I stay silent, and glance over at him as he's already looking at me.
"Where do you want to go?" He asks.

I sigh, I didn't want to go home, or Peona's or Amena's, I clear my throat. "I wanna go to your place" I request. He smiles as if he wanted me to say that, he clicks on his signal light and turns right. Speeding to a stop light.