Chapter 47 : The Proposal

Danzo's pov

The Root Anbu that I sent to call Hiro have returned. Not long after, Hiro stand in the middle of the Root HQ. "On time as always" I said as I walk towards her. "What do you want?" She coldly spated. "Some times you really need to work on your attitute. Anyway, I'm here to offer you a spot in the Root" I said.

Hiro's pov

What?! He expect me to get under his filthy wings? The root will be my last thing that I'll do in hell after this world. "Why do you expect me to be under your supervisor?" I asked as I put my hand on my katana by my belt. "Hiruzen is dead. You declined the offer of Hokage. Your skill will be much a waste. In anyways, I'm the one who knows the cause of your brother's death" He said.

Wait. His disgusting tounge just said something about Shisui. I grip the handle of my hand tighter. "You know what? Nothing. Nobody tells you the real reason of your brother's death. No one even knows about it, also the Uchiha Masacre... Hiroyuki Hatake Uchiha" He said. Rage is boiling within me. I can't believe that he's actually wanted to make me explode in anger at him.

I need to calm my self. "The truth is... I am the reason for your brother's death also the Uchiha Masacre" He said. My mind went blank for a second, and another second is when he stab my stomach, land a punch and kick on me. I flew my the furthest wall and hit my head against the wall. My brain shaken. I could pass out any minutes soon.

He open his bandage to reveal a sharingan on his right. "And you see here, it's Shisui's left eye. His sharingan" He said. Rage fully engulf me. I unsheated my katana and held it up towards him. "Your filthy head doesn't deserve to see his Sharingan or even see through his sharingan you bastard" I said. I appeared infront of his face. Katana with his kunai. Inches away from his neck.

"Since I'm so graceful... I'll only be taking his eye with me. Not your life" I pull out Shisui's eye from his soket. He started to scream in pain. My left palm held the eye ball with blood, dripping on the ground. He clutches his eye tight to ease the pain. "Finish her. But don't destroy the eye" He said before an Anbu come in his aid and get him out.

Platoons of Anbu, surrounding me with their full weapons. I stick down my katana to the ground. I could feel Okano's chakra spreading inside my body. I could feel that I'm much more powerfull than what I used to be. "W-what's happening to her? What's that tail?" One of them said. I look over the puddle of blood to see my reflection.

Nails as long as claws, ears perk up, my hair changed it's colour into sea-blue in colour, and also tails. There's long tail of blue with white end. I totally looked terifying. I looks like a half human and half Wolf.

Do you want me to eliminate them?

No. Just knock them out. I don't want to be like them. Just get me out of here. I'm tired of all this.

Just sit back and watch. I'll take full control from here until you're safe

One of the Root's pov

She suddenly evolved and make an outline of a half wolf and half human. She mumbled with herself. "Just sit back and watch. I'll take full control from here until you're safe" She said it to herself. Before everyone could react, Darkness take over each of us.

Third person's pov

Every Anbu start to fall and knocked out just within seconds. Even if Danzo couldn't see right, he probably could see half of his men, knocked out. "You're really no fun. Danzo" She said while she pull out her katana from the ground and swing it around. "Who are you?" Danzo's voice shows some vibration of fear within them.