Spin Off : The Academy (1)

Sorry I forgot to publish since last sunday. ^-^

As I promised, I've got another extra.

I've been thinking to make series of Spin-off s and also What-If s.

Tell me what do you guys think about this.

Any recommendation are fine, just fill the comment down below!

Enjoy.

---

Hiro enter the academy earlier than any other kids normally does. Incase you guys don't know, she enter the academy when she's approx 4yo (when Shisui's 10yo). But she stoped going to the academy after the Uchiha Masacre. And now she's back.

Hiro's pov

Today is my first day back at the academy. It's been a long time since I'm here. I hope the senseis haven't changed.

I'm walking to the academy with a scroll of my luggage after a whole hour of arguing with my dad that I could bring it myself. Why did he insisted to bring it in the first place anyway? Like I'm a little kid. I'm 12 Dam it?!

The academy required for every students to live at the dorm. I really don't like to share my place with strangers. Even is told me to make friends. Tsk. Like I need one. It's just holding you back of your potential.

I arrived at the receptionist at a building where I remember is the Teacher's residence, and also offices. A male chunin are sitting at the receptionist and typing at the computer. "Excuse me, I'm the new student. And I want to take my folder please" I say in cold voice. He seems to be startled and his eye are wide. I could imagine that anytime soon, his eyeball are going out of his head. "H-Hiroyuki H-Hatake?" I nod. He seems terified with my name. Why?

He start to shuffle through his cupboard and pull out a file with my name on it. "T-This is your file. You sure that you won't need anything?" "Nope. I'm positive" I turn and before I could head out, "Excuse me, I'm just curious about something. Do you mind?" I sighed and turn to face him with boredom written on my face. "Yeah what?" "D-do you... I mean... Do you remember me?"

Wow. That's an odd question. "Nope. Who are you anyway?" He start to scartch his cheek and smiled sheepish. "When you were at the academy, I sit beside you. Don't you remember?" The only thing I remember is there's always a guy with brown spike hair that sit beside me and always stares at me.

"Oh. I remember you're that creep that always stare at me in class." He sweat dropped. "Is there anymore of what you want to say? I've got a lot to do to move in." I start to lean my hand on the handle of my katana on my side belt. "I'm sorry to take your time. But, I'll meet you often since you came back to the academy Hiro. Expect me sometime okay?" I turn around "Expect nothing"

After I opened my file, I found a ID card with my picture and a pair of keys with 402 craft on it. I used to be here for almost 2 years. I remember the layout of this academy, but there's still big picture that are worn out of my memory. And the girl's dorm are one of it.

It's been almost 3 hours since I got my keys, but I still couldn't find the dorm. It's lunch and I'm starving. I went to the not crowded cafeteria and order a bowl of ramen. After I got my ramen, the cafeteria are magically packed with noisy students. I can't stand the loudness.

I sit at the far corner of the cafeteria and face the wall, not wanting to attract any unnecessary attention. I pull out my previous file and open it again. I found a little note on a rather thick book.

It's the curiculum of your grade. I know that it's rather easy for you, but at least look at it once before start to exploit your knowledge to the other students. You know the ritual. from Hiruzen Sarutobi.