Chapter 34 : Our History.

Hiro's pov

It's... Kabuto Yakushi... He's planning on to kill Sasuke. I hide my chakra and scent and appear behind him.

"Well well, if it isn't Kabuto Yakushi" he's startlet and tried to hit me with a curved kunai. I pull him away from Sasuke towards the door.

I summoned my 3 wolves combo. They're ready to tear Kabuto into pieces. "Aren't you the feisty one Hiro" "Yeah right. Aren't you the sly one Kabuto" He smirk and fix his glasses.

"I think that it's such a waste. For power like yours to be used by this wicked shinobi village. How about you join with orochimaru. I believe that your lovely little Sasuke will be following right? to revenge his big brother Itachi" He said.

Damn he ticked me off. I threw 3 thin senbon needles that are attached with chakra needles. He dodged it and it went to the wall behind him. I pulled the needles back and it scratched his left arm and also his cheek. He's bleeding.

"If I were you, I won't even touch those. In 3 hours, your body are going to break down. And in 24 hours, you'll be dead" I say. It turns out that he transformed into a murdered Anbu Black Ops and escaped. Damn that Kabuto Yakushi.

Kakashi's pov

I'm on my way to Sasuke's room. I feel there's something wrong. I ran to his room and found out lifeless Anbu on the ground. I say Hiro seat by Sasuke and held his hands. After she's aware of me, she release her hand and stand.

"What's happening here Hiro?" "It's my fault. I neglected my duty. Kabuto Yakushi killed them all when I'm saving Lee and on operation room. By the time I get here, he almost killed Sasuke. It's all..." I know that she's breaking down deep inside, but outside she's totally cold. I hug her to comfort her.

"It's not your fault. He's not dead. You're the one who saved him. If you're not on time, he's dead by now." She started to regain her composture. She seat at a chair by his bed and keeps on staring at him.

I feel so sad at how she looked like. She looked like a total mess. I've never seen her like this before. It's all My fault. If I ever be a better dad. If I let her to train with shisui. If I... "I'm sorry dad. It's not your fault. Let's just let it go. I don't want for you too feel bad for my doings" she said.

I give her some space with Sasuke alone. I walk out of their room and heard Naruto screaming about Sasuke's room. "Keep it quiet Naruto. It's a hospital" He widely smiled. "There you are kakashi-sensei. I have a favor to ask" Gosh. It's going to be about the finals.

"I know it already Naruto. But I can't train you for this. I've got something else to do. Besides, I've got a better teacher to teach you." Ebisu came at the right time. They both start to argue and I walk away from them to the hokage's office.

Sasuke's pov

Where am I? As I open my eye, I could only see white ceiling. I heard constant beep sound that really annoys me. I tried to sit up, but I felt someone are holding my hand.

I turn to find Hiro sleeping with her hand linked with my fingers. I can't help my self other than smiled widely at her sleeping form.

I lift my other hand to pat her head lightly. She wake up at the contact of my hand with her head. "Oh. You're awake Sasuke. How do you feel?" She gives me her closed eye smile. "Better since you're here with me" I smiled at her.

"How long have I've been asleep?" "It's only few days" she stand up from her seat. "How many days?" "Only 5 days. Dad will be training you for the finals. You need to fully recover before then. I'm going to go get you something to eat" She left my room. What's wrong with her? I feel like there's something she hide.