Chapter 29 : The Revised History

Alex's pov

After I meet Hiro, she made a contract with me. I felt two other chakra presence in the surrounding. I need to wrap the contract and finish my first hunt. I left her with a farewell. And went back to mount Olympus. The first thing to do is to tell father.

Now, me and father are in the living room alone. "Father, I met the child. It's a she" "wait. The myth said that it's a he. Do you really confirm that?" I nod. 

"Her chakra are a combination of human and wolves. I could feel her in radius of 10km. She also have the sharingan" father seems to be speechless of it. "But don't worry. I've made contract with her."

Hiro's pov

After the training, Shisui lift me on his back and we walk home. Once when we're home, I saw dad's shoe. It means that daddy is home. I jump from shisui's back and run to the living room. Dad's reading his usual book. "Daddy is home!" I ran and jump at dad. 

He caught me and swing me up. "Here's my little sunshine. Where have you been? I'm worried that my little sunshine are not home" he said and put me on his lap. I started to tell him about my training of the day. Shisui seat beside dad with a cup of green tea. 

"... And I also meet a white wolf. And I sign on a huge white paper with blood. Wolfy said that now I can call him whenever I want like when dad called pakkun" I said and smiled. Shisui spitted his tea and dad froze. "You WHAT?!" Dad and Shisui scream. 

"The Wolfy have a pair of bright shining blue eye. It's so pretty" they both sweat dropped. "So that's why I feel something strange" Shisui said. "What do you mean by that?" Dad ask. "When we're training, I felt another presence but I can't see it" dad sigh. 

"Hiro sunshine, next time don't do that again. You're scarring me" I climbed dad's shoulder and play with his hair. Trying to keep it down. Dad laugh. "Dinner's ready" mom said, dad and brother walk to the dinning table. 

Dad lift me from his shoulder and put me on my high chair since I'm still not tall enough. "Thank you for the food" I said and dig into my favorite mac and cheese. Mom chuckle "calm down sunshine. We still got more mac and cheese. Your dad won't steal your food again" 

I glare at dad. He raised both of his hands to show surrender. "Mom, today I meet a white wolfy! His fur are long and soft like your hair" I said while I munch my food. "Finish your food before you talk Hiro" shisui said and I pouted. Mom, dad and shisui chuckle. 

After I finished chew in my food, "the white wolf said that I can call him whenever I want like dad call pakun!" Mom smile and give me more mac and cheese. "Yeah sunshine, tomorrow your dad sure will teach you that right?" Dad sweat dropped and glare at shisui. 

"Y-yeah sure honey. But we're going to the hokage first before we train. It means you too shisui." mom sighed. I finished my food and mommy put me on bed. She kissed me good night and I fell asleep.

Kakashi's pov

Actually, today I've got a mission. But I hope that lord hokage let me go for one day. Me, shisui and Hiroyuki are walking to the hokage's office. I knock on the door "Enter". Hiroyuki climb down from my back and run towards the hokage. 

"Grandpa Hokage! I missed you soo much" the hokage lift her and put her on his lap. "Hello sunshine. What are you doing here?" "Mommy said that today daddy will teach me how to call the wolfy today. And brother shisui are going to go with us too." The hokage sighed. 

"But today daddy and brother shisui are going to a mission." "Pleaseee grandpa hokage? How about I babysit konohamaru tomorrow? Pleeaseee?" She give lord hokage her famous kitty eye. "Aw. Please lord hokage. I'll finish the mission without Kakashi" tenzo said.