Chapter 41 : Clouds Before The Rain

Hiro's pov

Yesterday, Kiba give me a puppy. It's totally cute. After I bring it back home, Dad seems to be shocked at first. But after I begged him to let Koa stay, he let this little cute guy. I'm really happy that I could really have him.

After giving him bath, I feed him dog food before cleaning myself. After feeling clean, I went straight to bed with Koa just beside my pillow. He rolled into a ball. He's really cute.

- Time Skip the Next Day -

Today is the finals of the chunin exams. I wake before the sun even rise. Straight into the bathroom, dressed up in my Anbu uniform and left, jumping on roofs to roofs. When I arrive above the hokage's roof, the sun is still rising. Waited for few hours as usual and walk beside the hokage all the way to the arena. Greeted by vendors, kids, even moms along the way.

It's 9 in the morning. Me and lord hokage is already at the kage's podium. Half an hour before the exam start, the kazekage arrived "Ah. Kazekage, do you enjoy your time while your in konoha?"

"Indeed. It's lovely. And who's this little kid right here?" Thank fully that I wore my mask. "Ah. This is my Anbu guard. You really shouldn't underestimate her. She's indeed young but strong. Introduce yourself" lord hokage said.

I rise from my kneeling position "Tiger Lily at your service" I said with my right hand at my heart to show respect towards the kage. He nod and the kazekage seat at his seat to watch the match.

"You know what to do" lord hokage said before he take a seat. I stand right at his right side and keep my guard up.

It's now 9. The finals of the Chunin exams just started. But Naruto haven't show up yet. "Where is the other two Sasuke Uchiha, and Naruto Uzumaki?" The kazekage asked.

"Don't worry kazekage. I believe that they're just on their way here" the hokage said. I nod and jump to the top of the arena.

I scan through the village to look for a certain blond and duckbutt. I could see Naruto, chase by bulls and running towards the arena. But sasuke... I will totally get something to talk about with dad.

I summoned my wolf summonings and send them all to look for dad and Sasuke. "Once you found them. Bring them here. Now, Scatter" they all scatter to all direction, looking for them both.

I went back to my spot behind the hokage "Naruto's close. He's just... got something to take care" I said. The hokage nod and smoke through his pipe. "How about sasuke?"

"He's still nowhere to be seen. I've sent my summonings to look for them. I'll surely talk it out with Kakashi" I said still in my squading position. "It's okay. You don't need to"

By the end of our conversation, Naruto made his 'entrance'. "Hey. There's herd of bulls coming this way. They're like a million" He shouted. "Ah. So that's something he need to take care of" the hokage said. "I'm really so-" the hokage interupt me before I even finish. "It's not your place to apologize. Let's just start the finals"

The hokage is now standing infront of the balcony. "Welcome all. And our deepest thanks to come to the village hidden in the leaves for this year's chunin's selection. We have come to the finals between 8 candidates who made it through the eliminaris. We ask no one leaves until all of the matches have been completed. Now everyone enjoy" After his small speech, he sit back at his seat and watch the first match.

The first match is between Naruto and Neji. From what I know, Neji have a slightest chance to lose from Naruto. You see, Naruto is a type of person who doesn't give up. Even if Neji will beat him hard, he will hardly think of any reason to forfeit. And Neji, he believes too much of destiny. The candidates of the other matches walk out of the ground, up to the waiting floor. After they all left Naruto and Neji alone, the match is going to start.