Chapter 19 : Rookie Genin reunion

^ 9 Rookie genin's pic

Hiro's pov

Today is the day where genins across the lands come to konoha to get promoted by joining the chunin exams. I'm going to surprise team 7 that I'll be joining them. I arrive at the academy earlier than any of them. I seat at a branch of nearby tree. Waited for them all to came then surprise them. 

Sasuke arrived first, then Sakura. Naruto came rushing "Sorry I'm late" I jumped from the tree to them. Then get into stance "Finally team 7 are together. Sorry to scared you all" I scratch the back of my head. 

Sasuke looks relieved and Sakura looked shock "B-but, you're in the An-" I closed her mouth to keep her shut. "Please don't ruin my disguise" she noded. 

I know that there are someone hiding behind the trees and I hope that they won't figure out my identity. "Let's just go in already" Sasuke said boredly. 

Naruto and Sakura walking up front and Sasuke walk behind them beside me. He slowly hold my hands and we're now holding hands. Thankfully I wore my mask. Or not he will see me as red as a tomato.

We're now arrived at the 301 room. There's 2 guys that are blocking the way in. I know that they're kotetsu and Izumo. I couldn't help team 7 to get over this. It's also a part of the test. 

I lean on the wall few feet from the door. I'm way too bored to hear kotetsu and Izumo preaching. I pull out my makeout paradise and start reading from where I left. It's been a while makeout paradise. 

And now Sasuke is fighting and Rock Lee gets in the way. Then Lee ask Sakura out. And the hyuga boy ask for Sasuke's name. 

The hyuga turns out to be Neji Hyuga, from the side branch of the hyuga clan. I've spar him few times in the past. "You, girl with the mask, have I seen you before? what's your name?" 

Finally it's all going to be over. I give him a cold glare before answering my name "I'm Hiroyuki Hatake. Since you don't remember me, you could say that I'm your worst nightmare" everyone in the hall suddenly froze. 

Kotetsu and Izumo stared at me with wide eye. "Lets just go guys. We're wasting time here" I walk ahead and left the rest of people staring at me. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura following me closely. 

"Hey you" I turn stopped my steps. "Fight me here and now. My name is Rock Lee. I challenge you Sasuke Uchiha to fight me" I turn my head to face him. It's Guy's little student. One year older than us and totally a mini-guy. 

Naruto launch at Lee first but he end up thrown to the wall. "Just accept it. You skills are not as good as mine. You see Sasuke, Out of all rookie genin, I'm the best. Fight me, and I'll prove it to you." Sasuke get's into fighting stance 

"This will be fun. I'll do it" "But we need to registry in half an hour" "Relax Sakura. I'll finish it in 5 seconds" 

Sasuke is really getting into his cocky atitude. It'll only waste his energy to fight him. I've read the report on Rock Lee that the hokage give to me few days ago. He's a full taijutsu user. Sasuke didn't know that. He end up using his 2-tome-sharingan. I can't let this continue. 

"Enough Sasuke, Rock Lee" They don't hear me. "I said ENOUGH!" they finally turn their attention to me. 

"Rock Lee, the student of Guy, full taijutsu user, 1 year above us, a very promising student. I think that your spar here with my team mate are done. The Chunin Exams are about to start. You better leave us now before I pull you out by myself" My voice are so cold and demanding. 

"How do you know my name?" "Guy will be really mad at you if you use the dancing leave shadows" He gasp. 

I know that he won't know that I'm the one and only who know the strong and weak spot of the technique. "How do you know that. Who are you? Guy sensei and me are the only one who could do this jutsu."