Spin Off : Invitation

Hiroyuki's pov

I've read the informations of Gaara from the Hokage. You see, usually, I helped third hokage of his paper works. And one of it is actually the academy student acceptance letter. I need to read their statics and determind wether they're worth to be at the academy or not.

The academy are the best academy among the land and also for elite. Hidden villages from lands always send their children for this academy. This academy isn't ordinary ninja academy. It produces the best of the best ninjas that are now spread all over the lands. It's the best place to set a kid into a weapon.

But not all childrens could enter easily. A year, Only 10 students from all over the land that are invited to attend this academy are picked purely from their talent. The rest are usually comes from elite clans or a prodigy. But, at the end of their first week, only few childrens of the invited could attend the academy until they graduated. The worse case are there's entrance exam based on what they've learned for the past week.

It says at the reports is that Gaara is the jinchuriki for shukaku, one-tailed. Gaara is accepted because of his 'ultimate sand defence'. Well, fair enough, for the jinchuriki of Shukaku.

"I know that you used to be at the academy... But why do you dropped out of the academy?" How am I going to answer his question? "It's true that I used to be at the academy, and also with surprisingly amazing scores considering my age... It's just that..." before I could finish, I felt 2 presence of chakra towards the academy.

Dang. I forgot that we're close. I weave some handsigns and teleported on top of the girl's dorm roof. I sit and wait for Gaara to come. I saw sands coming to the spot beside me. I'm not impressed. The sand made shape of Gaara and he's now star watching with me on the roof.

"So?" He cleared his throat and break our few minutes of silence. I keep my gaze on the star at the night sky. "It's just that... The first reason of me joining the academy is because... I don't want to be apart of my brother..."

Flash Back to 8 years ago

"kids. Come down. Dinner is ready"

A little girl in white baggy tops and black shorts and a boy with black tops and pants are running across the hall of the Uchiha Compound to the dinner room. "Run. If I catch you, I'll tickle you" the boy said. They both end up running around the dinner table, pass their mother who's handing plates of food to their father.

"Come on you two. We're now in the dinner table. No running around, and help your mommy" the silver haired man speak up. "Daddy daddy daddy... brother is going to tickle me" the little girl giggle and hide behind her father's leg. "So... the hero have come to safe the day. Fight me. here and now. Fair and square" The little boy smiled widely at the sight of his father. 

The man laugh and lift the little girl up on his shoulder. "Don't you worry my little sunshine. Daddy's going to knock out some good to your brother" "Go daddy" the man lift the boy up and swing them both around for a few times. They both laugh while their both spinning in the air. 

He finally set his son down. "And now it's time for dinner" the man walk to a high chair at the corner of the table and set down his daughter down on the chair. "Yay. Daddy saved the day. And big Brother is now good" the little girl smiled and patted the spot beside her. 

The boy came up beside her and patted her hair "You are so brave my sweet little sunshine" the little girl smiled widely at what her brother just said. "Let's eat our dinner  before it gets cold" the woman say.

After their dinner time, the little girl are now on the lap of her father making masks of animals. "Daddy look. How do I look?" the little girl wear a mask that looks kinda like her father's "Wait. Who are you? Where's my little Hiroyuki? What have you done to her?"